It's been a while!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 01:04 AM
LovingMyLittleMan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, my name is Cynthia. I've been a member of justmommies for quite some time but I haven't been on in a very long time so I decided I'd like to become active here again. I'm 23 years old and work full time as a certified medical assistant. I am married and have been married since June of 2010. We have a son named Jacob that actually just turned 2 today. We had a great party for him. I'm sure there's lots of new faces on here so feel free to tell me something about yourself. It's good to be back.
April 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM
This is a real friendly and welcoming board.......
April 9th, 2013, 11:06 AM
It's a very inactive board unfortunatly. I tend to drop by only 2-3x a week or so.

I remember your username from before. I have a May baby, she'll turn 2 on the 10th of May. I'm a RN and planning to stay home as long as I can which in here means until she turns 3 next year.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
April 9th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks for responding Fluga. I remember you as well. I hate how slow it's gotten on here.
April 10th, 2013, 05:52 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It has been really slow. I'm the only host currently and my dad had a liver transplant just before Thanksgiving and has had some major complications since. So I haven't been able to get on every day to try to keep it super active. I do check in a couple times a week. So I apologize for the lack of response.

Welcome back!!!!! I have 4 kiddos. Belle (11.5) and 3 boys, Ryllan (9), Finn (5), and Zane (turned 2 March 11).

I will keep making new threads a couple times a week, so although it is slow please stick with us.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

April 10th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Sharon, sorry your father is having health problems. As for the forum I've actually been thinking that there are enough posts on it for how slow it is. Posting any more would just make a lot of zero on one reply posts. I rather have few topics for a week or two that gather bit more responses.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
June 8th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Sharon, I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. I hope he's doing well now. I honestly don't have much time to get on here during the week because I work full time so it's actually ok that it's kind of slow. When I was pregnant, the board I was on was very active but I didn't work my entire pregnancy so I had plenty of time to be on here. I'm going to try to check in at least a couple times a week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search