Swim Lessons! With AF! Ugh!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 07:54 PM
GoldenTickets's Avatar Super Mommy
I am super-excited... We signed up for parent/child swim lessons with E, and it starts on Wednesday!

However, I am worried about class this week... If you guys were here a couple months ago, you may remember a discussion on the copper IUD. I had mentioned that it has given me horribly heavy cycles... some cycles I will go through a super plus tampon in an hour or two. I started AF tonight. Ugh! DH works Wednesday night, so I can't have him go instead of me. I honestly don't even know what I am going to do....

E: 8/18/11

Last edited by GoldenTickets; April 15th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
April 16th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is it a once a week class or several times a week? If it was just once a week, I'd skip it this week and go next--maybe give them a call and tell them someone is sick and you'll see them next week Izzy and I do parent-child swim lessons and I think we miss more lessons than we make because this has been a sick winter for us :\ She loves it, though, so we keep signing up for the new sessions and making as many as we can. At this age, they pretty much do the same things every lesson so missing some doesn't affect attending the next one
April 16th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree, maybe skip this lesson. I know it'd be the first lesson that he'd miss but at least you won't have to worry.
April 16th, 2013, 09:58 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I would change right before class starts, and change your tampon right before too. Once you get in the water you won't bleed nearly as much if at all. This is what I use to do when I use to swim competitively.
Rachel and lrowe70 like this.

April 17th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I would change right before class starts, and change your tampon right before too. Once you get in the water you won't bleed nearly as much if at all. This is what I use to do when I use to swim competitively.
I agree!
April 19th, 2013, 07:41 PM
GoldenTickets's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks ladies... while I was worried during the day if I would make it to swim lessons on Wednesday, luckily things slowed down slightly so I was able to change my tampon right before and after the lesson. It wasn't ideal bringing E into the stall with me, but luckily the handicapped stall was oversized!

And E had a great time.

E: 8/18/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search