Possible fractured tailbone *update*

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not any of the kids....me!

I'm not exactly sure what is going on, I just know I'm in a ton of pain. With my last two pregnancies I had pelvic separation and had a very hard time getting around and doing everyday things. I thought once I delivered everything would go back to normal. Well, with Cody's delivery he came down very quick. I went from 3 to 10 in 45 minutes and he crowned immediately when I got up off the bed to use the bathroom. I have a feeling something inside me was damaged. Ever since my lower back hasn't felt quite right. Now that I'm back at work and sit down all day long, I can't take the pain anymore. And the drive to and from work is killing me. It's a constant dull ache and is tender to the touch. When I get up and sit down the pain is sharp and takes my breath away. I've been to so many doctors for the kids and their ear problems that I just suppressed this and told myself it was nothing. But I'm going to the doctor Monday because I really can't function. I have no idea how they are going to treat this if it is in fact broken. Going to try and find a donut pillow to sit on in the meantime.

So my x-ray was normal! I know something is still wrong though. The doctor called DH instead of me with the results! I'm supposed to take two Aleve per day. Yeah ok. I don't really consider that a game plan.

Last edited by ShelleyB80; May 1st, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
April 19th, 2013, 07:16 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
OMG you poor thing!!! UGH I feel so bad for you! I am so sorry I hope they can figure something out on Monday! GL!!
ShelleyB80 likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 08:09 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I hope they can help you !

I have broken my tailbone twice, once before David was born and then again at his birth. Mine still hurts when I have been sitting for too long or when it rains or is cold.

April 27th, 2013, 10:27 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
During my labor with my older son I actually dislocated 3 disks in my lower back (#2,3,4) and it took about 2 years to completely heal. Sorry you are going through that. Back pain is the WORST.

What did the doc say? Was he able to help at all?

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

April 29th, 2013, 05:58 AM
He's sending me for an x-ray. At the local hospital you can just walk in, no need for an appt. He had me lean forwards and pressed on all different parts of my lower back - OUCH!
April 29th, 2013, 07:36 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Aww! OUCH!! I have badly hurt my tailbone before too. NOT fun

I hope you find out what's going on!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

April 30th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Going for an x-ray tonight. Last thing I want to do after working all day. I'll update once I know more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search