May roll call

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mBABYe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 04:58 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Holy crap it's May!

Soooo who is here ( I knowwww there are more this month!)

How old is LO:

Height/Weight (if you know):

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes:

How are they sleeping:

What is their typical nap schedule:

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language:

Any nicknames you have for them:

Spring plans with the family:

May 1st, 2013, 05:05 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Soooo who is here ( I knowwww there are more this month!) I'm here!

How old is LO: 17 months

Height/Weight (if you know): Not entirely sure...gonna guess 28lbs and 35", based upon how big he was at last checkup.

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: Shoe 5 1/2 but I think we're gonna move up to 6 soon, diaper size 4 or 5, clothing 2T - a few 3T depending on the brand.

How are they sleeping: Better now that his ear infection is gone

What is their typical nap schedule: During the week at daycare, he naps from 1-3. On the weekends, he'll either take a short nap in the morning and another in the afternoon, or one long one from 11 to 2 or 12 to 3. Really depends on how busy we are.

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: He's always talking, I just don't always understand him. But I think he knows what he's saying! Says "what's that?" alot.

Any nicknames you have for them: Code, Codes, Codeman

Spring plans with the family: We're moving in a month!
May 1st, 2013, 05:16 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
How old is LO: Gary will be 17 months on Sunday

Height/Weight (if you know): A couple weeks ago he was 30lbs 9oz and 35 inches tall.

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: shoes-6 diaper-6 clothes 3/4 T

How are they sleeping: My lazy boy goes down at 8pm and sleeps til I wake him up. Or if I am lazy on the weekend I sleep til I hear him. Lately tho, we have been getting up before him on the weekends.

What is their typical nap schedule: Pretty much the same everyday home or at the sitter one nap from 11-1 or 2

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: He says a lot of words, he is so talkative and my favorite is when he mixes the baby talk with real words and then it sounds SO funny.

Any nicknames you have for them: Bubby, Bubs, G, G3, and whatever else comes outta my mouth. . . mostly we call him Bubs.

Spring plans with the family: Camping!! I am sooo excited and now that it is staying in the 70s we get to go outside and playyy My hubby is working on the new backyard so I cannot WAIT til that is done so Bubs can run around with the doggies fenced in. Right now, its kind of a hazard for him with all the rocks and stuff going on :\

May 1st, 2013, 05:43 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
How old is LO: 16 months

Height/Weight (if you know): 33" & 23.5lbs

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: Size 4 - 5 shoes, Walker (10-15kg) nappies, Size 12-24 month clothing

How are they sleeping: Good! She still wakes during the night but nowhere near as much as she used to! Her bedtime is usually around 6.30 - 8pm and wakes anywhere from 8.30 - 10.30am

What is their typical nap schedule: One day nap, roughly 4hrs after waking and it lasts anywhere from 1 - 2 hrs

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: LOADS of words!! I would have to pull her baby book out LOL. LOADS of baby language too

Any nicknames you have for them: Munchkin, Evieboo, Evie, Button

Autumn plans with the family: Nothing planned!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

May 1st, 2013, 06:05 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
How old is LO: 17 months tomorrow

Height/Weight (if you know): 27lbs & 34" ..last chk, but he's probably taller now.

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: Shoes sz7, Diapers sz5, Shirts 3T, Shorts 2T

How are they sleeping: He's always been a great sleeper. Goes down at 7:30. Wakes at 7:30.

What is their typical nap schedule: 12-2pm every day

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: Both. ..& Sarey I had to LOL @ your earlier comment. Whenever J starts yap yap yapping it sounds like he is speaking a completely different language. He "practices" a lot with himself lately.. especially in the car. Haha. He will tell a whole freaking story back there. ..not that I know what he's saying but HE sure does!

Any nicknames you have for them: I'm not really a big fan of nicknames. Sometimes I call him Mr. Blonde (from Reservoir Dogs). LOL. ..& on the internet I call him "J" but I never say that out loud.

Spring plans with the family: Spring has been great! We've done a bit of traveling, lots of time at the beach, the pool, playdates, Sea World, etc.. We have a great backyard for kids. We built a playset a couple years ago that he loves. We planted a few new trees to hopefully get us a little shade. We did a few palm trees & a couple FL pines. It's supposed to be rainy all day (they said that yesterday but they lied. LOL) I'm hoping it pours! We could use it.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

May 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM
Julka
How old is LO:

17 months on the 5th of May.

Height/Weight (if you know):

Haven't checked since 15mos checkup.

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes:

Shoes, 5.5 Diaper, 5. Clothing 18m and 18-24m.

How are they sleeping:

Wonderful. 12-13 straight hours at night.

What is their typical nap schedule:

12-2pm sometimes 12-3pm.

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language:

Both. He has a few solid words and lots of baby language as well.

Any nicknames you have for them:

Yes, all my kids have long names with shorter nicknames. Sebastian goes by "Sebi" a lot (Seh-bee), and I also call him "Squish" and "Squishes".

Spring plans with the family:

Not sure. Probably lots of park-time and splash pads when it warms up. We don't like constantly having "plans" or having to be somewhere, so we'll plan one big thing a month and then do smaller, local parks and walks the rest of the time.
May 1st, 2013, 07:10 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Soooo who is here ( I knowwww there are more this month!)

How old is LO: 17 months tomorrow

Height/Weight (if you know): Last check I think he was like 23lbs? I think? Not sure of his height, but he was in the 3%. Yeah, you read that right 3%!!!

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: shoes size 4, diaper size 4 and clothes 12-18 month tops and 12 month pants (some 9 months fit better bc he's so short)

How are they sleeping: much better. He goes down at 7pm and will sleep until 5:30-6am but if we change him he will go back to sleep till 7 usually. Sometimes he's just up!

What is their typical nap schedule: he naps from 9-11ish and 1-3ish

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: ok he jabbers a lot, but very few actual words. He says Hi, momma and dadda otherwise it's a TON of baby talk but you can tell he's trying to communicate.

Any nicknames you have for them: Monster Man

Spring plans with the family: not really. DH and I just got back from vacation.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

May 1st, 2013, 10:50 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julka View Post
Sebastian goes by "Sebi" a lot (Seh-bee), and I also call him "Squish" and "Squishes".
I love that.. Squishes!
Julka likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

May 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM
Loves Kate!
We're here!

How old is LO: She will be a year and a half on the 19th!

Height/Weight (if you know): I don't have a clue. She is little still though.

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: shoes- 4, diaper- 4, clothing- 18 month tops and 12 or 9 month bottoms, she is skinny!

How are they sleeping: ok. goes to bed around 9 and sleeps till around 8 or 9, sometimes she wakes up in the night but she just needs changed and she will go back down

What is their typical nap schedule: on days when I have to wake her up early she takes 2, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, if she gets to sleep in she just takes one in the afternoon

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: some words- hello, bye bye, up, all done, mama, cookie, no, yeah

Any nicknames you have for them: Kay Kay, katybug

Spring plans with the family: none really

Born 11/19/11
May 6th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
How old is LO: 16.5 months

Height/Weight (if you know): 33 inches and 24.2lbs

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: size 5 shoes, size 4 diapers and currently 18 months clothes

How are they sleeping: meh so so, some nights are better than others. he has some teeth coming in so i blame that

What is their typical nap schedule: he's kinda between 1 and 2 naps so his schedule is all outta whack at the moment

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: he's saying a decent amount of words, i feel like he says more words than baby language....like he repeats his favorite words and phrases more than baby babble.

Any nicknames you have for them: G and Gio sometime mista man (like mister but "mist-uh")

Spring plans with the family: nothing really, just looking forward to our NY trip in July.

May 7th, 2013, 06:09 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
How old is LO: 16 months

Height/Weight (if you know): 23# 30inches

Shoe/Diaper/Clothing sizes: size 4 nikes, 4 sposie, 12-18 month clothes

How are they sleeping: OMG. Real bad lately. She is either having night terrors or her teeth are bothering her like crazy. Last night was bad She's also been having sweats. It will be normal temp and she's dressed comfortable but she's just drenched sometimes.

What is their typical nap schedule: At daycare 12-1 and sometimes she has a hour nap right after daycare but it's phasing out. And on weekend she sleeps from like 11-2

How are they talking, lots of words or baby language: She's been saying Up down! Up down! or Get down! orrrr hi and bye bye annnnd ummm mine!

Any nicknames you have for them: Pea

Spring plans with the family: Yard sale, garden, play at the park

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search