I can't keep up with the chat thread!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Dee Darling 3
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
So every one post an update here!
May 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't usually try and keep up with the thread I just more post what is going on and sometimes read the last few posts and reply to any I may respond to. It's a fun way for me to keep up on our other LO's and what they may be doing and just chat with other moms.

Quick update - Kynslee is having a good day today. She is recently very much into big shoes and will get into our closet and scatter shoes over the house that she wears for a bit and then takes off. She currently has on one red mary jane style Crocs of mine and telling me shoes, shoes while holding a doll and trying to climb into the dishwasher I have to go to the store shortly and then come back home and make 2 batches of fudge - peanut butter and milk chocolate and then a batch of banana bread.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
May 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm coming to your house, Ashley! I love peanut butter fudge - or anything peanut butter for that matter!

Keelan is a mess today. He has screamed every time I've tried to change his diaper, refused to eat breakfast and finally ate some lunch and is now taking a much needed nap!
May 6th, 2013, 01:29 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not great at following the chat thread either. I usually just read a post or two back and then try to respond.

We are having a good day though! Dominic went diaperless all morning with no accidents and also used his potty seat that fits on the big toilet for the first time. He seemed to like it! I put a diaper on him when we went out for the afternoon though. I am trying to get him down for a nap now.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 6th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rachel, you will have to fight my BIL for the fudge - it's part of his 30th birthday gift and is wrapped and ready to go. He also love peanut butter fudge. I was trying to think of something on the cheaper end so I made him some fudge and then we are getting a $10 gift card
May 6th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok, I will post this here just so you can laugh.

Tonight I heard the bathroom door close (after all the kids were in bed). Normally the kids just leave the door open, so this was suspicious. I walked in and found K with his pants at half mast looking as if he was just finishing going poop (and smelling like it too). Then I noticed his underwear was a mess. I asked him what happened and he said, "I thought I just had to fart"

Well, at that point, I just couldn't be mad at him any more and decided to help him clean up. Great night for DH to be spending in the city.
irishblessing and Hazel like this.
May 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
poor kid. Sounds like something I'd hear from mine and then have to fight not to laugh ;-)
May 6th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL!! That's one part of underwear I'm NOT looking forward to
May 7th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning (all day) sickness has hit for me so I've been a bit MIA. Other than that Nara is doing great and she's started a play group for a few hours 3 days a week.

May 7th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Holly! Hope it passes soon! How fun for Nara to start a play group; hope she enjoys it.
Leogirl likes this.
May 12th, 2013, 10:52 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
I can't keep up with the chat either. I'm not sure if the same is happening this time as when we had the chat threads before and the board was really dead as a result.
Colton is doing great other than this ear infection we've been battling for weeks. We are on the 4th antibiotic so far. Have I mentioned I hate drs? I'm going back to work June 20th for 7 days then off again til September. He will be going to daycare in September which scares me endlessly but we have researched and spent hours at the centres and finally chose our favourite.

[/url
May 12th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The board is pretty dead lately period. There's like 4-5 of us in the chat thread so that's not really that busy either and nothing really worth it's own whole new thread is posted in there lol.

Nothing exciting going on with us, Alex had a cold she get's finally getting over, we're getting a retired racing greyhound in the next couple weeks, and waiting just counting down the days (still a lot of them) until DH comes home.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search