Music

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ShelleyB80
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Lorena26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 05:26 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are some of your favorite music groups/artists? Ever see them perform live?

Last edited by ShelleyB80; May 8th, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
May 8th, 2013, 07:25 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
My favs are toby keith, brad paisley (hence our dogs toby & paisley) We've seen Toby Keith twice, never saw Brad Paisley tho!! We also are big fans of Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean (okay we are fans of MOST country music)lol

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
May 8th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I just saw the Goo Goo Dolls last month. Loved them for a very long time! I think this is my 3rd or 4th time seeing them. Never gets old
May 8th, 2013, 09:36 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Omg I looooooved Goo Goo Dolls in middle school. !!! LOL

My top pics are Pitbull, Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas....

I've seen Pitbull a ton in person at parties and clubs but more of a personal experience.. he wasn't there to sing. (He wasn't always Mr. Worldwide.. he was just Mr. 305 back then LOL) I've seen Alicia Keys during her Ladies Tour with Beyonce and Missy Elliot. I WISH I had made it to any of the Black Eyed Peas concerts... they are INCREDIBLE! I love all their lighting and high energy. Definitely on the bucket list. I've been to a few other concerts in my life but none of my favorite people... Chamillionaire, Green Day, Rick Ross, Kelly Clarkson & Clay Aiken, Alanis Morsette... I would LOVE to see a Flo Rida concert as well.

I've seen a lot of people before they were big.. Britney Spears & N'Sync (w Justin Timberlake) once toured with a CARNIVAL to Pompano Park in Broward County. I had never even heard of them. They were all wearing different color wind-breaking jumpsuits. Omg. My Dad and I were making so much fun of them and their weird electronic pop music. WHO KNEW who they'd become. Hahahaha! I also grew up in the same neighborhood as Two Live Crew. They used to preform at the mall by the foodcourt for fun. Bobby Brown was even there once. I had NO IDEA who they were at the time. I just knew they said a lot of bad words & gave our free cassette tapes. HAHAHA.

Yes, I said cassette tapes.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

May 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I did see the Black Eyed Peas once! It was at a local college before they got REALLY popular.

My first concert ever was Kris Kross when I was 13....kinda sad to think about it now since one of them just died!

OMG cassette tapes...that's all any of us bought in junior high. CD's were around but we still bought tapes more. It's crazy how far technology has come.
mBABYe likes this.
May 8th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I went to a Brandy concert once back in the day I think i was still in high school. In '09 i went to a concert that had a whole bunch of people....i can't recall all of them but Stevie B. was there (freestyle baby) Love him!!

And my choice of music depends on my mood. If i wanna paint, Explosions in the Sky. Cleaning? Put on some DubStep In general though some of my favorites are Aventura, Don Omar, Stevie B. (as mentioned above ), David Guetta, Usher and when i'm in the mood for them I do like Metallica and Michael Jackson (two different ends of the spectrum there i know lol). Hmm who else Oh i'll listen to Jay-Z and also some of Lady Gaga's stuff.

May 9th, 2013, 12:45 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
I'm gonna be the odd one out, I know it

I'm into Westlife and saw them for the 1st time in 2008. I'd see them again and again but they're no longer together.
Alsoooo Pink Floyd. I saw Rodger Waters in 2007 and it was AWESOME!!!!!!

I'll listen to most things, but some faves are
The Killers
Michael Jackson
Queen
Muse
UB40
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers
R.E.M.
Aerosmith
Guns n Roses
MGMT
Foo Fighters
U2
The Offspring
Alanis Morissette
The Verve
Prodigy
Matchbox 20
Goo Goo Dolls

To name a few...

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

May 9th, 2013, 04:49 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Ohhh I looove Metallica too. We are BIG country fans. But i am and have always been a Metallica girl!
ComfortablyMum likes this.

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
May 9th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
^^ ahh yes Pink Floyd!
ComfortablyMum likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search