outisde time

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 05:43 PM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Zane wants to got outside all.the.time now. Problem is he is fast and can open the doors to the outside so fast. Scary. So I have to put the chain lock across otherwise he is out the door if I take my eyes off of him for 30 seconds. Need to work on this.

How often do you bring your LO outside? Does he/she try to get outside on his/her own?

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

May 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM
I dont take my kiddo outside nearly enough. I did manage to take her out for half an hour this morning. She was asking to go and at first I was all no no we dont go out right now (it was shortly after 8am) but then I thought why not take her out for her to entertain herself and me to be a morning zombie (not my favorite time of the day) out in the sun. It worked out beautifully.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
May 12th, 2013, 04:44 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Shawn is the exact same way! We have a trampoline and Shawn loves to jump on it. He is constantly saying "go outside trampoline." He cries if someone won't take him outside. Jeremy is pretty good about watching Shawn so that is who is usually keeping tabs on him. I don't go outside with him often enough but I will sit on the front porch sometimes and watch him.

P.S. I LOVE your sig!

May 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love your new siggy too Patty. You are super fit looking!

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

May 15th, 2013, 05:32 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
We are outside at least 2-3 times a day. The weather is so much nicer these days, and we generally play outside when DS is napping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are outside a lot now that's its nice out. Annabelle has taken to putting her shoes and opening the slider to let herself out. We have a lot of stairs on our deck so that makes me nervous. Our yard is fenced in. So that makes me worry a little less. Not that I leave them out unattended for a long time. More like if she lets herself out at least she won't end up in the street. We have a swing set, sandbox, little house. She is pretty good at peddling a bike too.
May 17th, 2013, 08:33 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sharon* View Post
Love your new siggy too Patty. You are super fit looking!
Aww thanks Sharon. I'm really trying. I think hosting the Mommy Fitness board has helped to motivate me. LOL.

May 19th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
Zeb LOVES outside time! I can see a lot of our backyard from our living room, so he plays a lot out there and I can watch him from inside. We have a big tractor tire sandbox which he loves
May 27th, 2013, 01:13 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We get home around 3pm in the evenings and we typically are outside until dark (which is past his bedtime, but i often lose track of time lol). We ride horses and work around the yard and play in the barn. He loves being outside and throws a fit when we have to go inside.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search