Trying new things.

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By amrose

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2013, 04:56 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
My hubby is obsessed with Jalapeno Cheese puffs. Andddd so am I now. . .lol
The other day Gary wanted them soooo bad and I was like, let him try and my hubby was like worried. . .well he ate three like they were nothing lol. I know it's a terrible thing to feed him blah blah blah but he doesn't always eat stuff like that.

What has your LO tried and liked that you were surprised by??

May 14th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Julka
Sarah, I personally don't think it's "bad". He'll eat what you eat, he'll snack on what you snack. I don't think there is anything wrong with letting them try what you eat. We do. We just avoid anything extra caffeinated or with alcohol (obviously), but most things we will let him try.

Sebastian loves dill pickles which is strange because his sisters won't eat them!
He also likes the sauce from any Indian curry I make, even spicy ones.
May 14th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Well I got crap for an oreo from someone lol the kid eats fruits and veggies everyday so once in a while the "bad" foods are okay ( i think) lol

Mmm Gary hated pickles when we tried last time, but he LOVES lemons. lol

May 14th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareymac View Post
Well I got crap for an oreo from someone lol the kid eats fruits and veggies everyday so once in a while the "bad" foods are okay ( i think) lol

Mmm Gary hated pickles when we tried last time, but he LOVES lemons. lol
Oh YES, I forgot, Sebastian was sucking on a lemon the other day and loved it! And as for Oreos, Sebastian tried them too and if someone gives you crap, throw the Oreo at their head! (yeah, very mature, I know).
mBABYe likes this.
May 14th, 2013, 07:14 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still trying to get Cody to eat new things! He ate mini cheese ravioli's for the first time last night. Seemed to really like them. He's very good about trying new foods, but often pushes it away or spits it out
May 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
hahaha i wish i could solve my problems by throwing stuff at people's heads. Life would be amazing.
Julka likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
J ate almost my whole salad last week. I was a little surprised. The dressing was super tangy and his older brother would NEVER have eaten that. LOL. The big guy doesn't even like lettuce bc he says it sticks to the roof of his mouth and he doesn't like that. Meanwhile J was hogging it down!

Also, he loooooooves beef. I don't care if it's a steak, roast beef sandwich... whatever... he LOVES it. Big brother? Steak always has to be cut soooo tiny for him bc he says it's hard to chew. Little brother doesn't seem to have a problem. ..at..all..

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

May 14th, 2013, 05:05 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Mushrooms! She loves them!!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

May 15th, 2013, 05:57 PM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Hunter likes lemons too! What has surprised me the most is that he is fed and eats frito pie at daycare
sareymac likes this.
May 16th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
LOL continuing with the lemon trend, Gio seems to like them as well. he always takes them out of my water at restaurants!

he liked ribs which did surprise me and grapefruit but that was a while ago now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search