Plastic Surgery

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dixana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 11:57 AM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Curious. What's your opinion on plastic surgery? Would you do it?
May 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
If I wasnt terrified I would get a breast lift after I was for sure done having children. I have always had saggy breasts even before children. It was so embarrassing in school, my mom went out of her way to get me really supportive bras so I wouldnt be embarrassed. But I am terrified of surgery so its out of the question.

May 16th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd love a breast reduction and lift once all done having kids. But, I'm also nervous of it. Other than that, plastic surgery on my face or such just for cosmetic reasons - I wouldn't do. I'd only do plastic surgery if for some reason I really needed it because of an accident/incident that caused me to need it.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
May 16th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
After I'm done having kids and have lost all the weight I want to lose, I'd like to get a breast lift and all the loose skin I'll have everywhere fixed. But it's not something I think is worth me spending the money on for myself and I'm terrified of surgery so it's never gonna happen. I'm just going to work on loving the body I have and appreciating the way it looks. Me and dh are the only people seeing me naked anyways and he'll love me no matter what I look like so I'm ok with some saggy boobs and skin.
If I had an accident or something, i'd consider it for my face but that's it really.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 17th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think that as long as you're doing it for yourself and not for someone else/society or to improve the quality of your life then I'm all for it. I considered it for myself twice several years ago (breast implants and a nose job). I even went as far to book and go to consults but I ultimately decided against it because I was doing it for the wrong reasons. I wasn't doing it to make me happy. However I know who I would go to if I ever decided to get implants!

May 17th, 2013, 12:47 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think if it was something that really bothered me I might consider it. The only thing I really dislike is my saggy skin on my stomach. BUT, it went away for the most part when I was 12 lbs lighter so what I really need to do is lose that weight again exercise and eat better, so I don't think surgery is the answer for me.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Meh, it's not for me I don't think. I have considered a tummy tuck though and I may do that at some point. I don't think I'd do anything else.
May 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep! I'm working on meeting insurance requirements right now so I can get a breast reduction. Part of me can't wait the other part is nervous about the thousand different things that could go wrong. But oh to be able to walk into any store and buy a bra! Or actually fit in lingerie!
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

May 20th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would love a boob lift with a slight reduction. I would love for once to wear one of those cute little bras with skinny straps instead of the industrial strength ones.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search