Long Term Goals/Plans

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Lorena26
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 2 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By ratladee
  • 1 Post By D@mnedYankee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 02:55 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Where do you see yourself in ONE year?

What about FIVE years?

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"?

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

May 17th, 2013, 05:14 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
One year. . . hopefully we will have another child by then but who knows.

five years. . . I would say doing what we are doing hopefully with two kids! hopefully we both have moved up at work though but who knows.

Yes. For the most part lol
ComfortablyMum likes this.

May 17th, 2013, 06:05 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? I guess living in the house we're moving to next week. No idea about work - I'm a temp right now and this is a 6 month assignment. I'm 3.5 months in. I would love to be able to go atleast one hour without constantly checking my bank account, figuring out what bills I can pay/push off, and figuring out who needs what the most without depriving the rest of the family.

What about FIVE years? Same as above.

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? I hope so - I don't really have much of a choice.
May 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? for sure not living here and hopefully with another LO

What about FIVE years? wow ok lets see hopefully with a few LO's 3? 4? i dunno, it all depends on my body hahah

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? definitely will stick to those plans

May 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena26 View Post
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? for sure not living here and hopefully with another LO

What about FIVE years? wow ok lets see hopefully with a few LO's 3? 4? i dunno, it all depends on my body hahah

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? definitely will stick to those plans
Awww 3 or 4?? I always wanted a big family when I was growing up. I am one of four. But now I am not even sure about a number two!

May 19th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? HOPEFULLY in a bigger house with a proper yard. In my pre-prego body. AND have a full-blown garden to cut down on grocery costs!!

What about FIVE years? We hope to buy a house and move country that is our ultimate life goal. Well, one of them.

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? I better stick to them!!

May 19th, 2013, 07:44 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? on a boat.

What about FIVE years? on a bigger boat

Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? Definitely sticking. HAHA. We have the house, the vehicles, the playset, the pool, the gadgets... Now we just want a boat

...now if you're asking for very long term goals (more than 5yrs+) then we have quite a few! We want to buy a couple more fixer-upper houses and remodel (we love working together building things! ) Once those are done and set up with tenants then we would like to buy a large bus. We are going to remodel it (imagine a rockstar tour bus. HAHA) while the boys are finishing school and then buy a few spots of land to travel too. One of our first purchases is going to be oceanside with a dock. We don't need a large property. All we need is enough blank land with space for a bus, a patio/gazebo we will build, and a dock for our kayak or jetskis That's the life plan. Property and travelling Ultimately we want docks & gazebos waiting for us all over the country

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

May 19th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Julka
In one year doing the same thing as now, really.

In 5 years, I just want to have a full-time job but the kind with 8-2 type hours so I can be home when the kids return from school. I still want to make their after-school snacks and help with homework and cook dinner and "be there" for them; basically only work during school hours.

We do plan to buy (we're renting now), but I don't really want a house at all. I prefer a high-rise apartment that is ours and all remodelled and modernized. But we will see. We're just taking it one day at a time.
ComfortablyMum and mBABYe like this.
May 20th, 2013, 06:02 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Where do you see yourself in ONE year? Enrolling in IBCLC school!

What about FIVE years?
Out of the army, being a home owner in Texas, hopefully riding, and my babies will be in school by then, and I will have a full time job as an RN IBCLC!
Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"? stickin to it!

May 21st, 2013, 11:17 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you see yourself in ONE year?
Still here in VA but a different house...maybe a PT job IDK
What about FIVE years?
Better not be in VA! lol I'd like to either have a FT job or working on my Masters
Do you think you will stick to those plans, or are they more of a "guideline"?
Def a guidline.... Tim has 12 years to go in the Navy so we can't plan much right now...we dont want to buy a house while he is still in and I am still unsure of "what I want to be when I grow up" soooo

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search