sttn

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Who's LO are still waking up at night?

Alex is hit or miss still. It alternates between sttn, waking briefly for a diaper and paci replacement, or waking for a 2-4 hour party where she has no interest in sleeping.
Those party nights are still happening way more than I'd like or than I was warned about. I'm really tired of having a sleep hating child at almost 2.
Sttn happens MAYBE 2-3 times a week if i'm lucky.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Keelan is up at least once a night, sometimes more. Last night was rough, but the night before he gave me 7 straight hours. It really is all over the place.
May 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When he's up how long is he up for?

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 17th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
mine are up various times. They very rarely sttn. I wish they did. They alternate between who is going to get up and who isn't. Most of the time they want milk, and go back to bed right away. other times, they want to lay with me, and eventually I get fed up with not being able to sleep, and fight with them to go back to their bed (queen size bed turns into a 6" spot on the bed. I am more tired than well rested.
May 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nara mostly sleeps though the night. She will wake up 2-3 times a week and want milk or need to be changed.

May 19th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee usually STTN. She occasionally will wake and want a pacifier but usually goes right back to sleep.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

May 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
little rose usually sttn, but she has nights where she wakes every few hours, like every.night.this.past.week.
May 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dominic is always up at least once. More often 2 times lately. It depends how I respond to him as to how long he will stay up. If it's before 4 am I won't nurse him. Sometimes he will go back to sleep okay, and other times he will cry and whine off and on for a couple hours until I *will* nurse him (4 am). Anytime after 4 and he comes in bed with me where he might wake up another time or two but it's not much of an interruption as I don't really have to get up.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 31st, 2013, 11:18 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
Miles only wakes in the night maybe 1-2 times a week now. And usually he just wants to come into our bed and sleep next to me. Which I do because I am too lazy to deny him. I'll take my sleep however I can get it.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search