Please update if you're still visiting here!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2013, 08:04 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I left the FB group some time ago, so I'm out of the loop.

If you're still stopping by here, please reply here with a little update on how your little one is doing

Audrina is growing in leaps and bounds. She's trying to talk a lot..although I don't understand half of what she says and it frustrates her. It's such a sin to see how mad she gets when I don't understand her.

She loves daycare still. I'm so blessed that she's done so well with being away from me. Her caregiver is great. She's always sending photos of what they're doing a few times a week. It's always so nice to get a photo on my phone while Im at work!

She also has started sleeping! Bedtime is 7 and she'll sleep until 5:30-6. It's fantastic!

Her favorite foods are cereal, black beans, and fresh soba or buckwheat noodles with curry sauce. lol

She is very determined and wants to do everything herself. She's definitely not going to be pushed around by anyone. Just like her father!

Finally, she LOVES the outdoors. She can spend hours just walking around the yard, playing with the dog, and picking up rocks and flowers!

May 23rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Im here too

W is doing good, hes chatting a lot, but i still dont really know what hes saying most of the time. He loves to play outside with his brother, his favourite toys are trucks and balls, or anything that he can roll. He also really likes colouring and building towers with blocks, hes getting pretty good at it too!

right now i think his favourite foods are yogurt and any sort of meat, hes a huge meat eater!

May 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am around as well.

Kieran is doing very well. He is such a cuddle bug, such a worshipper of his big brother. He is growing up so much quicker than Liam ever did. He talks in toddler ease, mostly. Although he has a good number of words/phrases that we can understand. He eats everything under the sun, no issues there. He does not like mashed potatoes. I would say his favorites are yogurt, lucky charms cereal, and strawberries. Maybe pancakes too.

He adores playing with cars of any kind. Matchbox are a huge favorite and he can spend a solid hour alone playing cars. He also loves to be out on my moms driveway on his ride-on toys. He has a ridiculous memory, so I always have to be sure if I say it, I follow through, lol. No way I can say "we will do/eat/play that when you wake up from nap" and expect he will forget it. He loves baths and can play in them for over an hour.

He sleeps well, from about 8:30 til 6:30, then in my bed for another hour or so. We are getting ready to move him in a room with his brother, which makes me nervous! Lol. We are eventually going to need the room for the baby. But we are pushing it off as long as possible since he sleeps so well and big brother doesn't do quite as well. All in good time though

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
May 24th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Ashlee, my Ross was a terrible sleeper, he sleeps so much better since he started sharing a room with Will, i think they like having each other there at night

June 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Still here, Alex is doing great. She has a very strong will, very stubborn but very sweet and funny. She goes throug a few weeks she sleeps pretty good followed by a few weeks of terribe up several times sleep. The good news is she no longer gets up for the day at 5-5:30 am. She hates all veggies so i have to hide them but loves meat, dairy and starchy food. She has started pulling her sister hair when she is mad but is great at sharing. I take her back to the allergist in a few days to see if she has outgrown any of them.

June 12th, 2013, 12:20 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar Pooka + One!
I'm here, Alice is doing fine. Big talker now!

I also left the facebook group.

Alice doesnt have a favourite food, she just likes to eat. =D
June 12th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Aw! She's such a cutie! How are things with you and Blake (it's Blake, right?) ? Have you guys been thinking about having another LO any time soon?

October 28th, 2013, 07:18 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I haven't checked in here in a long time but am expecting again and tentatively joined a DDC so I stopped by.

Cameron is doing great! He talks a ton, and 90% of it we can understand, and probably like 75% other people can too. He was an early talker though.

He loves Little People, cars, trucks, and anything Ohio State (sorry Tina!) His favorite food is usually pasta so we buy that kind that is made from veggies at least. He also loves chicken and almost every fruit. And eggs...that boy loves his eggs! Overall he is just a really great kid and a joy to be around...we are so lucky!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
October 28th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Oh yay! Congrats on expecting another little one! Sometimes I wonder how many of our playroom ladies have since had more kids or are expecting!

November 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM
razorbackmom's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been on this site since Ry was just a few months old but I am also expecting #2 and stopped by to see if we were still active, I am on the FB group almost daily and I am lurking around the new July DDC, not sure if I will continue to participate or not.

December 9th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Jacobbbsmommy's Avatar Happy but Lost
hey ladies. stopping by to see how ya all are doing! quit the group a looong time ago. too much drama when I have enough irl. im divorced and met an AMAZING man. noah is doing FANTASTIC. that child is so independent its crazy. he beats up Jacob like hes the older brother lol. and he talks nonstop. he has such a great vocabulary. he can count to ten and knows some of the abc letters already. Jacobs doing great too. in Kindergarten and doing 1st and 2nd grade math (won the math award for his class the first semester) loving my boys and wishing I could have more...
OH and leaving my husband gave me the final push I needed to go back to school! I will complete my AA degree in the spring and start my BA in criminal Justice next fall!

Noah

Last edited by Jacobbbsmommy; December 9th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
December 18th, 2013, 03:30 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I don't frequent the board. I am mostly on PaMAL and my DDC. Marsi is doing wonderfully! She is expressing interest in potty training, but I am not going to do anything until the first part of the year. We are traveling for Christmas and don't want to be dealing with a toddler in the middle of potty training while traveling. She loves to talk and is getting to where most people can understand her. Here is a recent pic I took of her in her Christmas dress.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search