Funny stories :)

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By ratladee
  • 1 Post By ShelleyB80
  • 1 Post By Julka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2013, 11:29 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Now that they are becoming such little people I thought we could share some recent funny stories

Earlier J had asked me for milk when he woke up from his nap. I poured him a cup of milk and went to go hand it to him... He looks at it... Turns around... Opens the fridge... Pulls out the Hershey's syrup and says "hey hey hey" and hands it to me. HAHAHA. Guess he wanted chocolate milk.
Julka, Snookums and sareymac like this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

June 13th, 2013, 11:55 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that's too cute. It's amazing he knows that the syrup goes with the milk! I don't really have any funny stories of Cody yet, but I have several concerning his big sister! A few weeks back she announced to us, after having been disciplined, that she's moving out to a place where she makes her own food, goes where she wants, and makes her own rules. I asked her how she's going to get around since she can't drive, and she said she'd take the bus.
June 13th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Julka
There is a lady that waits with me for the school bus. Well, she has a tendency to buy her son McDonalds for lunch. Well, a couple times (within the same week) she gave Sebastian a few French fries while we waited for the bus. He happily ate them of course! Well, fast forward the following week, I see her coming up (not from the direction of McDonalds), and holding some bag with her. Sebastian left me, started running towards her, and as soon as he reached her, he started digging in her bag! (..looking for French fries). It was too funny. I told her, "he expects it now!"
ShelleyB80 likes this.
June 13th, 2013, 12:32 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
HAHAHAHAAA! That's hilarious Julia!

& Shelly... LOL!! Girls How old is she now?
Julka likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

June 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyB80 View Post
Wow, that's too cute. It's amazing he knows that the syrup goes with the milk! I don't really have any funny stories of Cody yet, but I have several concerning his big sister! A few weeks back she announced to us, after having been disciplined, that she's moving out to a place where she makes her own food, goes where she wants, and makes her own rules. I asked her how she's going to get around since she can't drive, and she said she'd take the bus.
She sounds like my 5 year old. When she's mad, we don't hear the end of it. She'll tell us EVERYTHING she thinks about us. It's quite funny (after the fact)
ShelleyB80 likes this.
June 14th, 2013, 06:07 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
The other day Madison found a pen on the table and stuck it under her arm pit like a thermometer!

I don't know if I shared this one yet, but when I fold the baby's laundry Madison takes all my washable breastpads and shoves em in my shirt, and also her shirt.

She does so much funny stuff!
ShelleyB80 likes this.

June 14th, 2013, 06:39 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
HAHAHAHAAA! That's hilarious Julia!

& Shelly... LOL!! Girls How old is she now?
She's 3 1/2....going on 13!
mBABYe likes this.
June 14th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratladee View Post
The other day Madison found a pen on the table and stuck it under her arm pit like a thermometer!
Sebastian did something similar, except he found a dust brush and started brushing his hair with it. So gross!
ratladee likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search