baby fever???

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By ShelleyB80
  • 1 Post By jmills1129

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 06:20 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I am not even through with this. And already I am counting the days to when I should have a cycle again, so I can start baby making!! Talk about intense baby fever, I want it now more than ever!!! Trying to be patient with my body and let it heal and prepare for our next try, but man I didn't think I would already have baby fever. I thought for certain I would not want to start trying straight away, but man was I wrong. Come on body, get better fast!!!

Am I crazy??

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
June 19th, 2013, 08:21 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
No, you're not! But I am sooo glad and happy for you that you're able to cope and move on and keep persevering. I have baby fever too. I watched the dugger girl have a water birth and I was in teeeears!!! I miss it.

June 20th, 2013, 04:02 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
You're definitely not crazy!!

I personally don't have baby fever

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

June 20th, 2013, 05:06 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
No you are definitely NOT crazy! That's great!

June 20th, 2013, 08:39 AM
I think if I didn't have Madison it would have been a million times worse. But I have her. So I know I can carry to term, and I cannot wait for her to be a big brother or sister, although I am sure she would be content as an only child

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
June 20th, 2013, 09:58 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
*hugs* I have been there hun. More times that I can count so I know exactly how you feel. You don't sound crazy at all. After every loss we had I wanted to hop right back in the saddle. We're all rooting for you!

As for me... baby fever? ..hmm.. not exactly. I have total pregnancy fever. Labor fever. Big belly fever. HAHAA. I do not have infant fever.
jmills1129 likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

June 20th, 2013, 10:04 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
*hugs* I have been there hun. More times that I can count so I know exactly how you feel. You don't sound crazy at all. After every loss we had I wanted to hop right back in the saddle. We're all rooting for you!

As for me... baby fever? ..hmm.. not exactly. I have total pregnancy fever. Labor fever. Big belly fever. HAHAA. I do not have infant fever.
I wish you you could carry this one for me and give it to me when it comes out. This is NOTHING like the last time. . . lol

June 20th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not crazy at all Jodi, I think it's great that you feel ready to try again. I'll pray that your TTC journey is a short one
mBABYe likes this.

June 20th, 2013, 11:01 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post

Ditto this!
mBABYe likes this.
June 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree, not crazy!

I don't really have baby fever at all, but I do have a twinge of pregnancy fever- but the mid-2nd-trimester stage, NOT the ginormous uncomfortable end/labor/first trimester sickness stages!!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

June 25th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Lol, well we are now waiting for AF to return, hoping she comes sooner than later so we can start TTC. I never really had baby fever before, but now it is rediculous!! But I definitely want to give my body one cycle to get back on track.
sareymac likes this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search