Summer

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How is Summer time going for everyone?

Any special plans? A vacation?

Is it a busy Summer or a more relaxed one?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
July 11th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's been a boring summer for me so far. Thankfully been able to fix up the yard a bit so at least when we do have nice weather the kiddies can play outside.
July 11th, 2013, 02:24 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is Summer time going for everyone? Good! The weather has been nice for a couple weeks so that's a plus.

Any special plans? A vacation? Not really. We are going camping and will be going to the Island here for my grandpa's funeral and probably a mini vacation there as well.

Is it a busy Summer or a more relaxed one? It's pretty relaxed

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
July 11th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Mummy to great girls
How is Summer time going for everyone? Lol, it's winter here for us but it is a warm one this year so we have managed to get outside quite a bit

Any special plans? A vacation? No vacation till summer for us because bubs #2 is due in 4 weeks so I guess that is our 'special plan'

Is it a busy Summer or a more relaxed one? It's been busy with house renovations and stuff but we are looking forward to a few weeks off now for some family time

July 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything is pretty laid back for us. We don't have any plans until August for our anniversary. We always vacation early in the spring.

July 13th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's been a hot summer for us.

Our special plans was my parents being in town for over 2 weeks. We took a mini vacation to Monterey CA with them also. The weekend of August 10th we will take another mini vacation to San Louis CA area as we were invited to a carnival party for young kids. Then JBF sale so I'll be busy getting ready for that

It's been super busy so far but I'm hoping will slow down for a few weeks so I can have some relaxing time!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
July 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I've already been on vacation to visit my parents in Kentucky. Daniel is in a summer camp program at school and he has two more weeks of that. James turns 22 on Monday! and of course Keelan and Daniel both have birthdays this summer.

I plan to spend one day at the lake with my niece, but haven't planned which day yet.
July 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How is Summer time going for everyone? Not to bad. Nothing to exciting. Sooner summer is over, sooner dh will be home.

Any special plans? A vacation? Nope. We're going on a vacation in October

Is it a busy Summer or a more relaxed one? Relaxed for sure

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search