How are you? :D

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By ShelleyB80
  • 1 Post By Lorena26
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By jmills1129
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 2 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By ComfortablyMum
  • 2 Post By jmills1129

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2013, 03:55 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
It's been pretty dead around here lately! My guess is you are all enjoying Summer!

How are the LO's?
Anything exciting happen lately, or anything exciting planned for the last of Summer?

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

July 15th, 2013, 06:10 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
We're alright. Getting back to normal. This pregnancy has REALLY done a number on me. I am just soooo moody and irritable and miserable. lol I feel like someone else.
We are going camping next weekend i believe.
I am on vacation from work for a week and a half after this week I cannot WAIT!!!
ComfortablyMum likes this.

July 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was on holidays last week - it was lovely! I had the kids outside everyday, parks, backyard, walks, etc. Loved every minute of it
not much else planned for the rest of summer. We will be taking the kids to the zoo 1 weekend for sure (we do it every year) but other than that, just weekends filled with soccer, baseball, bbq's with friends and general busy-ness.

July 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Aww I'm jealous of you both!
Camping is awesome! We have yet to take Eve. Enjoy
And the zoo!!

It's {obviously} Winter here, so we've been cooped up in the house a lot. Other wise we go to the mall, visit friends.. general inside stuff oh, I've started taking her to the indoor pool too. She loves it!!

July 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hanging in there. I feel pretty miserable. We don't have air conditioning and it's going to be in the 90's all week. My lower back hurts so bad - getting an MRI done this week or next.

Not sure what the rest of the summer will bring. My oldest is going to Maine with my mom for a week. She's visiting a friend and staying in her guest house. We may/may not go somewhere with the little ones while he's away. Aug 10th my aunt and uncle are having a BBQ at their beach house - may go to that.
July 16th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
We are good, keeping busy. We are leaving for vacation very very early tomorrow morning

July 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
We are doing good super busy! & we have a lot more to follow in the next 60 days... another 3-day trip south to see friends & family, hubby's birthday pool party at a friends' house, some of our super good friends are getting married, another set of BFF's are having a baby (clock is ticking on that one... I think she's 38 weeks this week) and we're going to travel to Jacksonville when we hear it's go-time, & we also have 2 birthday parties for my older son to go to ..& this is all on separate weekends. Phew!

On top of all of that I find out next week for sure what's going on in baby land. I lost one of the twins and we're just hoping babyB hangs on. I've seen the doc twice now and both times there *is* a heartbeat. We're just not measuring as far along as I thought so he wants to do another ultrasound in a week to make sure everything is growing right. I've been taking tests every other day now for a month and they are all super dark instantly. LOL. Not like that "proves" anything but it makes me feel better. I get a little nervous sometimes because I feel great. My count 2 weeks ago at the doc was 33,850.. so I'm keeping my hopes up for now

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

July 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are good, AF just ended so we are TTC this month

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
July 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills1129 View Post
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Can I get a B.... Can I get a F.... Can I get a Peeeeeeeeee... What does it spell!??!?!
jmills1129 likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

July 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Julka
We are doing good. Trying to walk to parks & splash pads in the morning before the heat rolls around mid-day. We had a lot of rain & flooding and then Sebastian got sick so this feels like the first week in a while that we are really doing fun things outside with the kids. My oldest attended some birthday parties and we went swimming on the weekend, and while my oldest two loved it, Sebastian cried.. so hopefully next time he'll react differently.

We plan to go strawberry picking later this month (cancelled it last time due to heavy rain), and we have MIL's BBQ birthday party to attend. Afterwards, my oldest two are going to camp for a few days, and then DH has a week off and we're heading to Niagara Falls as well as a few local things.
ComfortablyMum and jmills1129 like this.
July 17th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyB80 View Post
I'm hanging in there. I feel pretty miserable. We don't have air conditioning and it's going to be in the 90's all week. My lower back hurts so bad - getting an MRI done this week or next.

Not sure what the rest of the summer will bring. My oldest is going to Maine with my mom for a week. She's visiting a friend and staying in her guest house. We may/may not go somewhere with the little ones while he's away. Aug 10th my aunt and uncle are having a BBQ at their beach house - may go to that.
Awww I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
......On top of all of that I find out next week for sure what's going on in baby land. I lost one of the twins and we're just hoping babyB hangs on. I've seen the doc twice now and both times there *is* a heartbeat. We're just not measuring as far along as I thought so he wants to do another ultrasound in a week to make sure everything is growing right. I've been taking tests every other day now for a month and they are all super dark instantly. LOL. Not like that "proves" anything but it makes me feel better. I get a little nervous sometimes because I feel great. My count 2 weeks ago at the doc was 33,850.. so I'm keeping my hopes up for now
Wow! Twins! Do they run in your family?
I'm sorry to hear Baby A passed
Seems like Baby B is a strong wee thing, so hopefully things keep looking up for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills1129 View Post
woooohoooo!! BFP vibes your way!!
jmills1129 likes this.

July 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Can I get a B.... Can I get a F.... Can I get a Peeeeeeeeee... What does it spell!??!?!
LOL I sure Hope so!!! This is what I told the hubsters... I said "Honey, Now this may come as a real disappointment, but we are going to have to be intimate every other night this month..."

He gets a smirk and says, "Oh man, I dont know if I can take the pressure!!!"

(we were both totally joking, I mean we are going to be on the every other night method, until i feel I am about to ovulate, in which case it will go to every night for that, and then back to every other night. lol)

I finally started temping this cycle too, so I will be adding that to my siggy once i figure out how lol
Snookums and ComfortablyMum like this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
July 31st, 2013, 11:30 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are doing well!! We were at the beach 2 weeks ago that was fun, than my dad and step mom took my son, Aidan, to Florida with them for 4 days he just got back last night, so I was down to 1 child for a few days! Nothing really planned for the rest of summer, just enjoying it now!! Going to the park, splash pad, etc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search