FOUR Months!?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By KCMomma
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By ShelleyB80
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By Lorena26
  • 1 Post By jmills1129

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2013, 08:10 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
We're getting into the 20th month now!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

I knowwww it's only JUST August, but has anyone thought about what they'll be doing for LO's 2nd birthday?

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

August 6th, 2013, 05:46 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
OMG I am going to be SOOOO pregnant on Gary's 2nd birthday lol! I will be 34 weeks that week lol Soooo I have no idea what i will be able to do by then
But we will just do something simple either way. Just family MAYBE a few friends. i dunno what's going to happen.
ComfortablyMum likes this.

August 6th, 2013, 09:01 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAHA! I actually have been thinking about it! But only because I know it's gonna sneak up on me since it's around holiday season. I'm thinking of doing a Horton (Dr. Seuss) or just a Dr. Seuss party for him! He cracks up every time the movie Horton Hears a Who is on so maybe I should!!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

August 6th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Julka
Not thinking about it just yet, mainly because my oldest has a birthday next month (she's turning 7 ) so I am focusing on that right now. But we don't generally throw parties for our kids' birthdays, not really our thing. I always bake them a cake myself and we give presents and we either order food of their choice or I cook whatever they want (sometimes we go out to eat). So I'll be thinking about the cake I wanna make. Last year I did dinosaur, maybe I'll do panda this year (he LOVES pandas!)
August 6th, 2013, 11:15 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haven't really thought TOO much about it yet. My older son has a birthday coming up before Cody's (October 11th) so I have to figure that out yet. I'd like to do something to celebrate his 2nd, because we didn't really do anything for his 1st We were separated and not living together and things just....didn't come together. Haha....looking at the calendar now: Cody's birthday is ON Thanksgiving Day this year! So there will be a party anyway!
August 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we might do a 'construction trucks' theme for him. I wanted to do it last year but we ended up with a generic, blue "1st" birthday for him.

August 14th, 2013, 02:15 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Lisa they have a really cute dumptruck pinata at Party City we got for my older son's 2nd birthday. His theme was Handy Manny and tools

Not sure about what to do this year for J. He is obsessed with Diego so if I'm going to do a theme I should probably go for that. ..maybe.. LOL ..December is still a long way away for a 2yr old. Definitely not a big party this year. My oldest turns 5 in October so that will be the bigger party of the year. We may even just do a trip instead. ..we'll see.. I'm sure we will all love to obsess over it as the time gets closer
Snookums likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

August 15th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I was actually just thinking about it today, i think i'm gonna go with a Superheros Theme. He's not into anything in particular so i kinda chose I mean he likes trains and stuff but i want to make a cool cake

I'm kinda setting myself up for something but lol but i want to make a 3 tiered cake...oye i hope i can pull this off!
Julka likes this.

August 17th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aiden likes Word World, The Cat in the Hat and Dinosaur Train. So, I plan to do one of those themes.

Thank you, Peimum for my beautiful siggie!

2/13/11 12/1/12
August 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will be having another party with friends and family. We have had to go to so many kids bdays this year I cant see putting out that much on other kids, and not being reciprocated? (i know it might sound selfish, but if I am going to your kids bday party then you should come to my kids bday party) just how I feel.

So it will be a big shindig again. Theme is going to be giraffes, since Madison LOVES them
mBABYe likes this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
August 24th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareymac View Post
OMG I am going to be SOOOO pregnant on Gary's 2nd birthday lol! I will be 34 weeks that week lol Soooo I have no idea what i will be able to do by then
But we will just do something simple either way. Just family MAYBE a few friends. i dunno what's going to happen.
I know the feeling I was about 37ish weeks pregnant with Hailey for Aidan's 3rd birthday!! LOL Fun times!!

I'm not sure what I'm doing this year, not sure if it'll just be a generic birthday theme, we did mickey mouse last year, and that's really all she seems interested in is Minnie, but I don't think i don't want to do Mickey and Minnie again! haven't really thought about a theme! I'll probably start planning it soon and figure it all out, it'll probably be mostly family, but some of Aidan and Hailey's friends!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search