Anything New?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 2 Post By Snookums

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2013, 06:50 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Anyone want to share what your LO is doing lately or a picture or something??

Gary is getting so good at putting sentences together its awesome. He amazes us everyday He started getting REALLY into Airplanes when he hears them. He runs "SKY SKY SKY" and we have to take him outside lol so he can watch it from the front porch ahaha

Thought I would share this adorable pic:
ComfortablyMum likes this.

August 7th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
adorable! Love that he knows where planes are - smart kid!!

Nathan's vocabulary has REALLY taken off recently.
saying small sentences and getting so polite! (please, thank you, etc. - especially when he wants something )
and he's always loved the game of "getchu" but now he says it/asks for it (getchu?! getchu?!)

he also loves his sister very much and tries to help her out. She was sick the other day and he wanted to take care of her, put blanket on, give her a cup of juice, etc. Melted my heart <3
ComfortablyMum and mBABYe like this.

August 8th, 2013, 08:32 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cody's latest thing is opening the pantry and saying "hungeeeee!" He's constantly saying "wook!" and pointing to things. "Wook" is usually followed by a sentence that I really can't understand. Still very slurred and garbled but I know he knows what he means.

The head slamming has calmed down a little. He still shrieks and screams over every little thing. Of course, his big sister never leaving him alone doesn't help.
August 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
J's vocab has picked up immensely! He says all sorts of things. He says "Look! Look!" or "There it is!" when he sees a plane. LOL. He is obsessed with those as well ..& we live right between an Air Force Base and an airport so we hear that a lot. Ha! I've been so impressed lately with how WELL he listens! Example: last night we were walking to the truck and he was wandering away.. I said, "Jason get over to the other side by your door." & he just stops what he's doing and goes right over to his door on the other side to wait for me. Love it! He has been following instruction SO WELL! & he's so proud to do it He has the biggest grin all the time!

Here's a pic I took right now just for you He went walking by in my shoes and I couldn't help it. Man is OBSESSED with my flip flops.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

August 15th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
^ LOL Gio has put my flip flops on too

Gio is saying new words constantly, he is always repeating something that DH or I will say. He counts to 4 in English and started counting in Spanish and Portuguese (my step-mom is Portuguese and when we were on vacation a couple weeks ago she was teaching him but now since she's not here he's not doing it anymore lol) He also can identify red, blue and purple as well as say those three colors and a couple more (i.e. yellow). Wait, let me clarify LOL he identifies red, blue and purple when asked but he knows the other colors (if that makes sense...) he has a fish "colors" puzzle that he does pretty quickly.
This puzzle

That's all i can think of that's "new" at the moment

OH and he started swinging on the "big boy swing" all by himself! He doesn't like the baby swing anymore LOL he prefers the regular swing on the play-set in our backyard

And here's a pic...actually two from our vacation

Last edited by Lorena26; August 15th, 2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: clarified something :P

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search