Vitamins

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Anyone doing chewable vitamins yet?

We started them about a month or so ago. He caught on with the liquid poly-whatever vitamins and would not let me NEAR him with those stinky things. LOL. sooooo I was reading my older son's vitamins & it says to start at 2. Since we're so close, I break them in half and give those to J now instead. (only half a day) He loves them! He is more than happy to open his mouth for those

We tried a gummy one at my sisters house last week and he just spit it back out. He's never had anything gummy textured before so I think he was like WTHECK is that?!? No clue you're supposed to chew it. LOL

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

August 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Julka
I didn't even think to give him the gummy ones because I thought he was too small. We might give it a try. He likes the liquid ones but about 50% of the time, they make him gag and then puke.. So I stopped giving him vitamins all together. We might try the bigger kid ones, I'm not sure he's ready, though.
August 15th, 2013, 04:48 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Ya know, I havent even thought about vitamins. Now I shall look more into it!

August 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we do the gummy vitamins. He gets a princess vitamin when his sister gets one (they're all we have in the house - he doesn't care! lol)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search