Halloween!*

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By mBABYe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2013, 07:15 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Let's talk Halloween!!
Any one have their costumes picked out yet?

My oldest is begging me to have J wear his old dinosaur costume and buy a bigger dinosaur/monster costume for him so they can match. LOL ...not 100% yet.. but I'm leaning towards the idea

If we do... I think I may have to go with this...

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

August 26th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Julka
^ Those costumes are awesome!

We are not huge on Halloween... it's usually freezing, it's dark, and I don't like my kids going to strangers houses all that much. However, my older kids do have a Halloween party day at their school on October 31st and I do love that! They have a grade costume competition and Veronika won last year in her grade level, so that was cool!

My oldest will be Alice in Wonderland. My middle will be Monster Girl.

I have a Ninja Cobra costume for Sebastian but I am on the lookout for a cheap but cute panda costume for him. I can't find anything I like so far, and the one I found wasn't available in his size. Although this is strictly for picture "cuteness factor" purposes.

We still go pumpkin picking and all that, I'm just not big on trick-or-treating.
August 26th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no idea yet, I figure we'll start thinking about it after back to school (or maybe closer to the end of September LOL we tend to procrastinate a bit)
That dinosaur costume is Adorable! I love your oldest's idea so cute that he loves his brother so much and wants to match with him!!
mBABYe likes this.

August 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No idea yet, either. Last year Cody was a lion cub I'm sure I'll dress him in something warm and comfy.
August 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Ohhhh we already have everything picked out. We are going on a Disney Cruise at the end of September and they have a costume night for Halloween! There's even a contest!!

These are the costumes DH and I got (and i got a wig too, considering i'm not blonde lol)

And i was hoping to get this for Gio but the lady who makes it on Etsy is away on vacation/maternity leave. Soooo i doubt that'll happen so he'll be a pumpkin if i can't get the Gus Gus costume.

Oh and my mom is gonna be the fairy godmother

I'm not sure if we're gonna actually be here in FL or not for Halloween though, our house is for sale

August 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I knew you were going to like this post

...& WAAAITTT.... Did I just read that right?! The cruise is September? Or did you mean to say October?
Lorena26 likes this.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

August 27th, 2013, 04:23 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I dont know how we will top the Pillsbury Doughboy lol. . .
I am more looking forward to the pumpkin patch omg i am soooo excited about that lol. . .
We will probably take him to the mall again to trick or treat I dunno. . .
But we are looking at some costumes, pirate, biker guy i dunno something funny maybe.

August 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM
This will probably be the last year they will let us choose for them. LOL! My oldest has already informed me about 50x of his future plans for he & his brother... Mario & Luigi, Batman & Robin... He's got plans! Last year they were Thing 1 & Thing 2. (his choice) I'm guessing he likes themes as much as I do! Haha! Sweeeeeet!

& Btw... Lauren I actually really like the pumpkin idea better than the mouse! How perfect!!
Snookums likes this.

August 28th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
I knew you were going to like this post

...& WAAAITTT.... Did I just read that right?! The cruise is September? Or did you mean to say October?
LOL no i meant September. It's September 26th i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post

& Btw... Lauren I actually really like the pumpkin idea better than the mouse! How perfect!!

Hehe yeah i think the pumpkin is a cute idea. that was my original idea before i saw the Gus Gus outfit. But i think pumpkin it shall be

September 10th, 2013, 07:36 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mason is going to be a Monkey (mainly because I found it cheap months ago) and Paige we aren't 100% sure on but I think she's going to be a princess. I love doing the theme thing with siblings, but didn't work out this year. Maybe next year for sure.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

September 10th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Are there no princesses with monkeys? LOL

..you could add some wings to the monkey and make her the Wicked Witch!

Poppies will put them to sleeeeeep.

January 25th, 2014, 01:17 AM
Halloween is a 1978 American independent slasher horror film directed and scored by John Carpenter, co-written with producer Debra Hill, and starring Donald.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search