Gooooood Morning!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2013, 06:46 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
What time does your kiddo wake up in the morning?

Is anyone still waking at night?

Some days (like today) he sleeps in till about 7:30a. ..but it's usually between 6:30-7a.

He has not woken up in the middle of the night in foreverrrrrrrr. He sleeps straight thru from 7:30/8pm.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

September 5th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Julka
Sebastian wakes up around 7am these days.. sometimes 7:30
He has slept through the night since 5 months of age!
September 5th, 2013, 09:45 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Gary wakes up (if I am not working) between 8 and 9. Goes down on weeknights at 7:30-8 and around 8- 8:30 on weekends (unless he tells us hes tired)
If I have to work he has to get up at 6:15
He hasn't woken at night in who knows how long. i have no idea.

September 6th, 2013, 10:34 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I put Cody to bed around 8:30, I have no idea when I'll hear him shriek/scream/thrash and wake everyone else up in my house. It could be anytime from midnight to 3am. All I know is when it happens it scares the living crap out of me because the house goes from pin-drop quiet to hysterical. Sometimes it happens only once, sometimes more than once. Sometimes....he sleeps straight through to 6:30-7. I never know what the night will bring.
September 10th, 2013, 08:32 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mason goes to bed at 7pm and typically wakes between 6-6:30am but sometimes (if we pray and cross everything possible) he goes back to sleep after a quick diaper change. Rarely has he slept past 7. If we can make it all the way to 7 it's a good day!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

September 17th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nathan goes to bed about 7/7:30 and wakes up about 6:30 in the morning. Perfect on weekdays! On weekends we will leave him and he'll often fall back asleep until past 8

he hasn't woken up at night in forever (except when he was teething). we've had more problems with our daughter (who was a fantastic sleeper until she was 3 so I don't count anything out down the road...!!) although we have been having more good nights than bad lately!! (knock on wood...)

September 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jon goes down about 7-7:30 and wakes around 7am. I'm so thankful he sleeps through the night. If I remember correctly he's been STTN since about 13-14 months.
September 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Caylyn loves her sleep!!

She goes down around 8-8:30 and normally wakes around 8 am. If she is really tired she'll go to bed around 8 and sleep until 9-10 the next morning...that normally can only happen on weekends because I have to get to work.

She has been sleeping through the night since 9 months. We haven't had a problem with waking unless she has a night terror, which hasn't happened in months!

January 25th, 2014, 02:15 AM
I thinks The good-morning is a weight-lifting exercise. The movement resembles bowing to greet someone "good morning". The erector spinae muscles of the lower
February 7th, 2014, 06:51 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melina has been sleeping through the night since a year old. Every once in a while she might have night terror or just fussy and doesn't sleep that good. Not so often anymore though once she actually goes to sleep.

However her bedtime is 7 pm, Usually in bed no later then 730. No matter what time we put her to bed she refuses to go to sleep till 830 900. This is HORRIBLE on the days that my stepkids are here because then we have to have Anorah in the room with Melina. Which means Melina wakes up Anorah. It's a never ending cycle and I'm so sick of it.

We literally have no other place to put Anorah, not even a closet is big enough for a pack n play.

Melina will tear up her room, getting into the dresser, the closet. Etc. Then start banging on the wall, banging on the door. she knows better too.
I even had to ducktape (to the wall above her dresser) her sound machine for white noise and the cd player that plays their cd every night.

Even her afternoon nap is shorter now. Sometimes only an hour. If it's a good day it will be up to 2 hours.
I don't think she is getting enough sleep and I don't know how to make it better. When Melina is crabby the entire house is crabby because she is the worst child to deal with when she is unhappy.
suggestions?

i posted this on FB too

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search