Breakfast!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2013, 05:48 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
What do the kiddos like to eat for breakfast?

I'd love some more to-go type suggestions! J loves eggs, bananas, nutra-grain bars, granola bars, strawberries & white grapes... He wants nothing to do with any bread-type things like bagels, english muffins, toast, etc..

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

September 5th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Julka
Hmm, he's not a huge breakfast eater. He does demand his milk right away, though. But he loves regular toast, cinnamon bread toast, waffles, raisins & cheerios (kinda separated cereal), oh and he loves Nordica cottage cheese cups w/ fruit inside. He also likes wraps with cream cheese inside or PB&J. And he'll eat fruit or an oatmeal cookie.
September 5th, 2013, 08:43 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Gary is a yogurt, oatmeal and fruit kinda guy. I make toast he can take it or leave it. But he does like pancakes and french toast I make one of them usually on the weekends.

September 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
His day care provides cereal every morning, so that's what he has during the week. Usually, it's Cheerios. On the weekends, he likes pancakes, waffles, or sometimes I just give him some fruit.
September 10th, 2013, 07:29 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Usually it's eggs and some type of carb, like oatmeal or toast. My MIL feeds them breakfast during the week and it's usually waffles, eggs, biscuits, bacon. Normal breakfast stuff. Oh and always some type of fruit involved.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

September 17th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
our favourite "to go" breakfasts are toast, waffle sticks, nutri-grain bars, cheerios (dry). Sometimes I make him a cereal trail mix with a couple of cereals and raisins thrown in (and very occasionally I'll toss a couple of mini marshmallows in the 'trail mix' too - he loves that lol) He loves banana's too (wish I would have video-d the happy dance he did the other day when I gave him one!) so I'll let him bring that (but it can get messy if he's eating it in the car!)

does he like muffins? you could always make some mini muffins to take with you.
or I've seen recipes on pin-terest for some egg "muffins" (I think it's just scrambled up egg cooked in a muffin tin to give it a portable muffin-ish appearance. The recipes looked pretty good actually, I've considered making them for my breakfast on the go to work LOL

January 25th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Eating breakfast is very important, because it gives you the energy and nutrients you need to kick start your day. If you set off for work or school on an empty.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search