Height/Weight/Size...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2013, 07:44 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
How big are all these almost 2 year olds now!?

We justttt measured Gary because he was playing tape measure lol

Height: He was a little over 37 inches.

Weight: We haven't weighed him since his 18 month appointment, he was 34 lbs

Shoe size: 7 / 71/2

Clothes: 4t

Diapers: 6

Potty Trained: Workin on it not pushing, but when we get a potty for downstairs and we don't have to rush him UP we will be way more serious, he is doing awesome though! Super proud
mBABYe likes this.

September 16th, 2013, 08:56 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I have no idea at the moment! He is napping! I am totally curious because I feel like he has grown soooo much since his last appointment. I will update later!
sareymac likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

September 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Julka
I'm not sure either.. I know he's just under 30lbs and height, I would guess 36-36.5in maybe (he was over 35in at 18m). Shoes - 6, diapers - 6, clothes 18-24m and 24m. Potty training - not even thinking till at least age 2.
September 16th, 2013, 12:43 PM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, not exactly sure either on the height and weight. Hasn't been weighed or measured since 18mo. Shoe size is 7, diapers are 5, and clothes are mostly 3T, some 4T. Haven't started potty training at all, but he's starting to get uncomfortable when he needs a change. Says "pee" and waddles around! So maybe I'll start soon. It's hard though because he doesn't talk very well and communication is a big thing with potty training.
September 17th, 2013, 05:17 AM
We started trying to potty train because he would tell me and then my dad said that we were all trained by two give it a try, so we started "trying" not pushing. It will be REALLY nice to have him out of diapers by the time this one comes
Snookums likes this.

September 17th, 2013, 05:53 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah - that would be great to only have one in diapers! We wanted Emily trained by the time Cody came, but she was only 23 months old when he was born. Ha, figures she took FOREVER to train!
September 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you're brave Sarey! I refused to potty train Kayla when I was pregnant with Nathan. My patience was next to none so I didn't see it going well LOL
glad he's doing well with it though! Would be great for you guys if he was trained before baby Mac came!

no idea on any measurements for Nathan.

September 17th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Haven't popped in here in forever!!!

My guys is a lil' thing. He is only 23 lbs and I'm not sure on height. He wears size 18 months, size 4 or 5 diapers and size 5 shoe. He is only in the 10th percentile for weight which is strange for me because both my girls were always in the 90th percentile for height and weight! I am not attempting potty training until 2, however I did get out the potty and he likes to sit on it. I figured it would be good for him to get comfortable sitting on it. I also just had Jon evaluated for his speech and we are supposed to start speech therapy the end of september....he's not talking much so I've been concerned....other than that he's doing well!
September 18th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
you're brave Sarey! I refused to potty train Kayla when I was pregnant with Nathan. My patience was next to none so I didn't see it going well LOL
glad he's doing well with it though! Would be great for you guys if he was trained before baby Mac came!

no idea on any measurements for Nathan.
Well I mean I am not "all in" like at Ihop the other night Hubby said brb and went to get up and G was like Daddy pee? And he said yea, you need to go and he said yes. So hubby took him and he said that he was intimidated by the urinals, but his diaper was full a few minutes later so, who knows. He is definitely trying I never thought of potty training til my dad said something then the pediatrician after talking to him at his 18 month check up. So. . We shall see!
Snookums likes this.

September 24th, 2013, 10:51 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Height: She was 33.5 at her 18 month, my guess is probably around 35???

Weight: She was 22lbs at her 18 month... my guess now is she's probably around 24.

Shoe size: 4

Clothes: 12 month just going into 18 Maybe by her 2nd birthday!!

Diapers: 3

Potty Trained: It's a work in progress. She will bring us a clean diaper when she goes pee or poop but the potty chair is just a chair right now. We'll see, I'm going on her lead and I'm thinking that we are headed in the right direction.

September 24th, 2013, 12:15 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW!! THere are some big kids growing here! Mason is still on the small side. Not exactly sure...but at his 18 month appt he was only in the 2% for height. So that means he's still wearing size 12 month shorts and pants...
He's in size 4 diapers and wears size 5 shoes.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

October 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
FINALLY! I did this. LOL

Height: 37"

Weight: 30.5 lbs

Clothes sz: shirts 3T, shorts 2T

Shoe sz: 9 !!

Diaper: We go back & forth between a 5 & 6. He had those fatty fat thighs for a while and was using a 6.. then he grew taller and thinned out.. we went back to a 5. This week I felt like trying out the 6 again bc he was getting his pjs a little wet at night around the crotch area.. and 6 is okay.. but it's like we are right between a 5 & 6. ... 6 seems so tall. ..yet 5 seems so short. I don't know. LOL --- I guess 5 for day. 6 for night.

Potty trained: Nope. I don't even try until they are 2. ..but that is awesome you girls having luck already! Yay for no diapers!!

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

October 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Height: 36"
Weight: 31.8lbs
Shoe size: 8
Clothes: 2T
Diapers: 4-5 Working on potty training slowly

November 11th, 2013, 10:33 PM
*~*N*i*c*o*l*e*~*'s Avatar Mommy Since 2006
Height: Im not sure. I know she has gotten tall, I will measure her later

Weight: 25 pounds

Shoe size: 5

Clothes: she wears 18 months to size 2

Diapers: size 4 with plenty of room to spare. She has been showing interest in the potty we have out in the bathroom and has pottied on it several times.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 25th, 2014, 01:06 AM
My daughter was the same and she is almost 3 now and it's amazing how far she has so fine. All of a sudden their vocabulary just explodes and you can't get them to stop. Besides being a mom of a 2 year old (almost 3) daughter, I am also a ... How much he understands, how much verbal language he's using, and also they .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search