Been a while, updates, how's everyone doing?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pattyandthemoos
  • 1 Post By CrystalAnne

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I'm going to make an effort to get over here more often. How is everyone doing? How are the little ones? Anyone potty trained? I'm sure there are some. Mine's not one of them. Haha. But, he's trying. He gets to the toilet about half the time now. He is doing great though. He talks really well and is really smart. His hair is getting long. He likes to wear it in a ponytail sometimes. I've never had a boy with hair as long as his but he likes it that way so I don't know if I am going to mess with it for a while. He is still sleeping with us, but only half the time. He sleeps with his brother or sister the rest of the time.
*Rosie* likes this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 28th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
We are great! Zeb is doing really well with potty training and has an accident every two weeks or so. It was a long road, but we are finally getting there! Baby Girl Maelle is doing great as well! She is almost 4 months old and is a chunk. We are still ebf and she takes 6 ounce bottles at daycare O_o I am barely keeping up with her so far (I've only been back to work for 3 weeks), so I hope I can keep my supply going.
November 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM
stevie_momto5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi gals

Not potty trained here, Dash has minimal interest in the toilet. He has started to announce when he has a dirty diaper and brings me a clean one..lol..I'll take that as a good sign.
We've been homeschooling the last couple of years, and all the kids are loving that.

I hope all of you are doing well, it's nice to be able to check in.

December 5th, 2013, 09:00 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both girls are potty trained. Paige at 15 mos and Zoey at 24 months. I have been without internet or a computer for well over a year so I havent been around. Both girls are doing great. They are looking forwardto Christmas.

Last edited by CrystalAnne; December 5th, 2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: auto correct
December 20th, 2013, 08:10 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
We're doing great! DD is potty trained both day and night - I didn't realise how nice it was going to be, but it's nice to be done with diapers for her!
She is now sleeping in a full size bed in her own room. She comes into us in the morning for hugs
DD goes to preschool 2 days a week and LOVES it. She talks a lot, but her her speech is not very clear - even I struggle to understand her at times.
I can't believe she will be 3 in a few months....
We will be taking the crib out of her room over the holidays, I'm kind of dreading it as it will be the end of her being a "baby" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 18th, 2014, 10:40 PM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
I just posted a semi update on another thread.

DS is pretty well potty trained. Not fully but uses the pottyduring the day, I diaper him at night and if I have errands to run all day, etc.

I have a new one due in Sept so I would like to have him 100% potty trained by then!!

Crystal and Stevie...its soo good to see some stop by from the May DDC!!!

Stevie....I lost your number!!! I'll have to pm you again and stay in touch!
February 27th, 2014, 05:21 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
EVA!!!! I so miss the old days when our PR was hoppin' and we got to keep in touch. It's really good to see you!
March 8th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
hey everyone - i don't get on jm all too often anymore. Leiland is doing good. We are starting to progress with potty training but waiting to go full force till after next baby arrives. He's getting excited though

March 12th, 2014, 05:54 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are doing great. Zane always pees in the potty, but isn't consistent for going poop in the potty. I hope by summer he is really, super potty trained. We are out so much during the summer I like either a kid in diapers still or fully in undies.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search