When and how?

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Ravado
  • 2 Post By Grace

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2012, 07:40 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
When and how did/will you tell DH about your pregnancy?
When and how will you tell others about your pregnancy?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When and how did/will you tell DH about your pregnancy? I just told him last night, nothing special just said "Hey You are going to be a daddy again!"
When and how will you tell others about your pregnancy? I told one of my sisters and my best friend yesterday. I will probably tell my parents and everybody else next weekend when I go visit them. We are not telling the inlaws. They don't care about their grandkids at all. MIL lives next door and didn't even acknowledge Olivia's bday last weekend.

7/24/12
10/09/12
May 25th, 2012, 09:23 AM
mistletoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When and how did/will you tell DH about your pregnancy? Last night when he got home. I made a strawberry tart and set it on the table. The stick was under his napkin. I was too weirded out to make the whole scene work though. And he's the mast of understated response.

When and how will you tell others about your pregnancy? I'll tell my sister soon, for her support. And I'll be seeing a couple of my closest friends in a couple weeks and, hopefully, will be able to tell them the same thing. But for the most part, we're keeping this quiet until we feel a little more secure.
May 25th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I was going to wait a little while to tell my parents but my sister decided to tell everyone for me, so most likely my whole side knows already. She didn't last a whole day keeping a secret....LOL, oh well

7/24/12
10/09/12
May 25th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Ravado's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When and how did/will you tell DH about your pregnancy? I plan on telling DH tonight. I plan on using my last digi (dear lord please have enough HCG to come out pregnant, lol) and having DD bring it to him. I see this going wrong but it should be fun anyways.

When and how will you tell others about your pregnancy? I would rather wait until I hear a heart beat to spread the word but I doubt DH can keep it quiet that long.

May 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
^^. Too cute! When I got pg with Nathan Bradley was 23 months. he carried my pee stick to Kyle and Kyle looked at it and said, "ummmm why is he handing me a pedicure stick???" OMG..

This go around I texted Kyle with a pic of my 9DPO test and said, "guess your sperm don't suck" lol. I know it sounds crude but, this is a shock to us both and we needed the laugh

My mom, and some best friends already know. I will tell my dad and brothers this weekend. They will wonder why I am not myself... I know they will. I think I may get a big brother shirt for my little guy and have the big brother shirt Bradley wore last summer and bring them over to the house like that on Monday. There are no secrets in my family and if I miscarry they will all be amazing support.

May 25th, 2012, 04:28 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just said "I'm PREGNANT!!" to everyone! haha
May 25th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Ravado's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
When I got pg with Nathan Bradley was 23 months. he carried my pee stick to Kyle and Kyle looked at it and said, "ummmm why is he handing me a pedicure stick???"
That is too funny!

Dh just said "what do you have?" so I said "Evelyn has something for you", so he took and asked what it was. I said "read it!" So he did. Then he said I was wondering when this would happen (we had tried for 6 months) and then asked if Evelyn was supposed to have it.

Evelyn actually took it to him and didn't put it in her mouth so I would mark that as a success!

May 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
When and how did/will you tell DH about your pregnancy?

I told dh last night. I got an big brother iron-on for Isaac awhile back so whenever we got pg I could iron it on one of his shirts and so I did this while he was at work, then I told him Isaac was trying to say dada and I video taped it and he ran over to see Isaac say it, (Isaac was wearing the big brother shirt I made) but it took dh forever to figure it out. I guess he thought the shirt meant "someday" and finally he said "are you pregnant?" He was so excited.

When and how will you tell others about your pregnancy?

My mom knows and a couple of my friends know, my SIL knows because she sent me a text the evening of 9 dpo and asked me if I was pg because she had a dream.I had gotten bfn's all day and finally got a very faint indent looking bfp late in the night of 9 dpo, so I told her she was right the next day. Dh told his mom and other sister today, we wont be announcing on FB for a long time, personally I would like to wait til after the birth...
wishing and Caerus like this.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search