Emotional!!!

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lynn87

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Ravado's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay, so I forgot about this great pregnancy symptom for me. I lose the ability to control my emotions. Seriously I get so mad or cry so easily (not like a screaming, throwing, hitting maniac) but if DH pushes my buttons (which seem oh so much easier to do) I get so irritated. I am normally very even keeled and very good at controlling my emotions so this is so difficult for me. I am also guessing a girl for me since I was the same way with DD (something about the estrogen).

And just an example we were at the grocery store. DH was trying to pick out tuna fish and taking FOREVER. Normally I just would walk off and get half the grocery shopping done during his life altering decision but pregnant me has to be snarky and inform him picking tuna is not that difficult and proceed to grab three cans, throw them in a cart and walk off. Silly, I know.

Case in point number 2 is going to be the death of me I am quite sure. He said I could not store hay in his large barn. Sounds like a no biggie but it is a huge deal to me. I can not fit enough hay (for my horses) in the horse barn and I am not going to be buying hay all winter with a big old preggo belly. His reason, my hay is dirty and it will get his stuff dusty. Blah!!!!!!!! It makes me so mad just typing it. I must brain storm solutions today to avoid turning into a raging lunatic.

Lord help DH. He might want a visectomy after 9 more months of crazy lady wife.

Please tell me I am not alone.

May 30th, 2012, 04:53 AM
mistletoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine don't read as funny as the tuna fish -- wow have I been there! But, yeah, this morning DH is all the way in bathroom and manages to hear my self-muttering. "What are you angry about?" he calls out. It was the frying pan. He left it on the counter instead of stacking it with the others. So, yeah, I think I might be getting a little *extra* touchy.
May 30th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Ravado's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*sigh* Thanks, at least I know I am not alone. I feel like all the pregnant ladies I know are happy, glowing, angels and I am their demonic twin. Lol, okay, maybe not that bad but seriously, I need to check the attitude.

May 30th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was that way when I was pregnant with Olivia. The littlest things would set me off. So far it has held off with this pregnancy, but I know its coming. You are NOT alone
Ravado likes this.

7/24/12
10/09/12

Last edited by Lynn87; May 30th, 2012 at 05:57 AM.
May 30th, 2012, 09:17 AM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
Totally not alone but right now mine is manifesting as random tears. I just seem to cry for no reason at all. I keep warning DH that the "angry virus" as he likes to call it is just around the corner.

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
May 30th, 2012, 09:19 AM
gypsystar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far, so good here! However I know all too well from previous pregnancies I'm about to be all crazy emotional soon enough!

Forever Missing Katriel Star (17 weeks) and Sebastian Judah (14 weeks)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search