Stomach tender to touch?

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Sara Kaye + Baby Bean
I noticed a few minutes ago while I was buttoning up my shorts that there is a part of my lower stomach that is actually tender to the touch.... is this normal or should I be concerned? It wasn't like this earlier today, only after I took a nap for a couple hours. I've been having some aches yesterday that I really can only guess are growing pains. Also, I sneezed while I was laying down this morning and spent a couple minutes in pain because of how it made my stomach muscles pull, so maybe is it possible I've pulled something?

I've never had this happen, even pre-pregnancy... so I'm really at a loss right now.

"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
July 25th, 2012, 02:52 PM
MiaVena's Avatar Proud Mommy
i put it under growing pains as i am having the mild mild version of this as well....the side i know my baby is at is the most sore....and the place feels like bruised doesnt it...well i believe everything is normal
July 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Sara Kaye + Baby Bean
yeah, I guess you could say that it feels bruised.. just in the one spot. but when i look in the mirror, no bruise! so weird. pregnancy is a strange, strange thing..

"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
July 25th, 2012, 03:45 PM
MiaVena's Avatar Proud Mommy
yea and for me it felt like a minor lump or something when i was touching it...it was actually the place where i found its hb..
July 25th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakaye0726 View Post
I noticed a few minutes ago while I was buttoning up my shorts that there is a part of my lower stomach that is actually tender to the touch.... is this normal or should I be concerned? It wasn't like this earlier today, only after I took a nap for a couple hours. I've been having some aches yesterday that I really can only guess are growing pains. Also, I sneezed while I was laying down this morning and spent a couple minutes in pain because of how it made my stomach muscles pull, so maybe is it possible I've pulled something?

I've never had this happen, even pre-pregnancy... so I'm really at a loss right now.
OMG the sneeze pain. YES I have had this and it kills. Its worse when you try and hold in the sneeze. I'd say if it is tender to the touch, I'd mention it to the doctor. The sneeze pain, I've had and its just annoying. Hope it goes away soon or you have someone look into it. Goodluck

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 25th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had a feeling of being bruised over much of my body (most of my torso, plus parts of my limbs sometimes - upper arms especially) for the past several weeks. I'm not sure what's causing it, and my Dr.'s office isn't either. They don't seem worried, but said to keep an eye on it. I'm wondering if it's just the increased blood flow or something. It's weird, but it's been like that for weeks now. I feel it when I'm showering, getting dressed, etc.

The sneezing pain - low in your abdomen/pelvis, and to one side? I think that might be the round ligament pain. I think it in some women it occurs earlier and some later. I've been having that as well, mostly with sneezes like you mentioned.

July 26th, 2012, 05:55 AM
sparkle04's Avatar Loving my chaotic life!!
My stomach was tender yesterday at the doctor and she noticed it when she was probing around on me lol. She said it was normal. This is my fourth and i had never had a tender belly lol!
July 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to lovelylady216
I have all the above!! Stomach sore to touch, still some cramping (mild) and lots of URI infections so far.

July 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
jojow
Yes, my lower stomach is tender to the touch. If I am feeling correctly my uterus has risen above my pubic bone now and having pressure on it doesn't feel good. Sometimes in bed DH will rest his leg across my stomach and it is so uncomfortable!
July 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hoping's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my stomach is very tender to the touch. It has been a problem with my 2 year old climbing all over me all the time

Our Two Miracles!
Alexis Jade 5/28/08 and Evan Russell 6/28/10
Always Remembering our 3 angels in heaven
July 27th, 2012, 01:59 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is good to know, because I've been noticing mine being just like this the past few days and was starting to worry.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search