37 week appointment

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeangeorge2742728

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 11:10 AM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
Had my 37 wks appointment today, BP was 120 over 70, gained 2 pounds. 1/2 centimeter dilated she did tell me when I started having real contractions to head on into the hospital due to fast labor's. At least my body is doing something with my last I wasn't even dilated this at 38 wks. Everything is looking good with Ethan, finally set up my Ultrasound for the 6th. Didn't tell me his heart rate, he is facing towards my spine she had a hard time getting his Heartbeat, otherwise a really good appointment.

Can't wait to get to meet him, but he is good in there for a few more weeks enjoying the time I have left with my youngest child before he come's a long. She is just 16 months old and I wanna spend as much time with her and the other kids as I can.
kikismith likes this.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
January 31st, 2013, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a great appt. Im in the same boat, my youngest is only 16months old too, she's still may baby so I want this baby girl to bake at least another 2 weeks.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 31st, 2013, 11:45 AM
Veteran
That is great. You sound so calm too. Everyone sounds so calm on here lately. Maybe I am just the one freaking out cause it is all getting so close.
January 31st, 2013, 12:05 PM
stephanieaehenley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to stephanieaehenley
Yay for a good appointment!
January 31st, 2013, 12:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a great appointment! Won't be much longer, so I can understand wanting to spend some quality time with everyone before your little one comes!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search