Napper in pack n play question

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Nugget0612's Avatar First time Mommy
Has anyone let their newborn sleep all night in the Napper that attaches to the graco pack n play? Annabella wont sleep in the actual pack n play but will in the Napper that attaches on top. I'm just scared with the edges she might suffocate. She is 2 weeks old. I really want to break her of sleeping in her swing the batteries we have went through is insane. Just want to see others thoughts or if you guys have done that with your little ones.
February 2nd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no experience in those. Do they have a lot of fabric or are they mesh and open with lots of room for air? I would want to make sure there was lots of paths for fresh air to cirrculate

Tiergan has bot been able to sleep in a crib yet and DH has been really slow putting together the swing for me (I have been asking for a month) so she has been sleeping in a moses basket beside the couch.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
February 3rd, 2013, 12:29 AM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did it come with the pack n play? Ours has a bassinet that sits on top and we never had issues with DD sleeping in it. They usually don't move much or roll over for a while anyway.

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
February 3rd, 2013, 05:49 AM
tryn1998's Avatar Veteran
DS slept in the bassinet section of our pack n play for awhile. She wont be rolling for awhile so as long as there are no blankets, toys, etc in there with her, suffocation shouldn't be an issue.
February 5th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Hokie Nicole's Avatar Super Mommy
I also have a pack n play with the bassinet part for the top. I plan to have Corinne sleeping in that pretty exclusively for a while in our room until we transition to the crib later.\

This is the one:
http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Silhouet.../dp/B000MXL04U
February 5th, 2013, 10:17 AM
calijk's Avatar First Time Mommy!
We have one and it has the napped changer in the too. That's what we plan on having him sleep in a while until we move in our house and set up furniture..hope it's ok!
February 5th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any experience but I have the napper attachment too. If I am awake and alert I will let my daughter nap in the napper. I guess that is just me being paranoid? Haha! If it is overnight sleeping scenario, my little one sleep in the bassinet section.
February 6th, 2013, 06:54 PM
BB4CaLs's Avatar ~Brycen's Mommy~
I love the napper attachment but both boys have hated it. We used it for a couple weeks but just took it out and Bennett now sleeps much better in his pack'n'play without it.

Callie (26) Dan (25) parents to Brycen Cade (March 6, 2011) and Bennett Reis, born 28 weeks 4 days (November 16, 2012)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search