LO vs Belly Button

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I suspect my little one and my belly button are at war with one another. My belly button and the area surrounding it are so tender even the stretchy band on my jeans hurts as well as my shirt when I put them over my belly. Not to mention I'm bruised and man, does it hurt. This happened with dd1 but earlier in the pregnancy and I don't remember the pain being as bad. Dd1 also won that battle as I went from an innie to an outie. Right now I'm half in half out.
Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Better yet, what's your latest ache?
February 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My belly button is about 1/4 of the way poked out. I have always had a very, very deep belly button though, so I am not surprised! My latest ache would have to be the random aches and pains from down low, and my back.
February 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM
kellythayer85's Avatar Expecting our first
Yes, same here, though my belly button is winning, lol, I'm getting induced tonight and its still in.

February 10th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Super Mommy
My belly button is flat at this point. My only real ache is when Maggie braces herself on my hip bones to shove her tushy up under my ribs. OUCH! She is big enough now that I can't just push her back down and she is strong enough that when I try instead of dislodgign her my hip bones take a beating.
February 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiewells View Post
My belly button is about 1/4 of the way poked out. I have always had a very, very deep belly button though, so I am not surprised! My latest ache would have to be the random aches and pains from down low, and my back.
I know you had trouble walking even earlier in the pregnancy, did it get any better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellythayer85 View Post
Yes, same here, though my belly button is winning, lol, I'm getting induced tonight and its still in.
I have about a week to go till my c section so we'll see who ultimately wins! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrounded View Post
My belly button is flat at this point. My only real ache is when Maggie braces herself on my hip bones to shove her tushy up under my ribs. OUCH! She is big enough now that I can't just push her back down and she is strong enough that when I try instead of dislodgign her my hip bones take a beating.
That sounds pretty painful and well thought out on her part, she knows where it's comfortable for her. Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search