My Parents

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Surrounded
  • 1 Post By LuckyOne
  • 1 Post By rosiewells

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Super Mommy
I think my parents are more excited about Maggie's pending arrival than we are. My mom typically keeps her phone out in the kitchen but has moved it into her room right next to her head on the night stand.Just in case I go into labor while she is sleeping. She also teaches 4th grade and told me today that she already has substitute lesson plans already drawn up and ready to go. All she has to do is put the dates on them.
I had lunch with my parents today and my dad confirmed my dr appointment for tomorrow morning 3 times saying, "So, you go to your appointment tomorrow and you go in Tuesday to get taken care of (have the baby) and then we'll be ready."
Also, my DS1 keeps asking me to drop him off at their house and my mom tells him that when Maggie is born he and DS2 will go see them early on a Friday and stay for 2 nights!

BTW, I am not going to get induced or anything to that effect on Tuesday. My dad is just determined that that is when Maggie will come.

I love my parents. They are so awesome! My kids wear them out in a matter of hours and they are planning to take them for a whole weekend. We didn't even ask or suggest the arrangement. My mom just started talking about it to my son.
LuckyOne and rosiewells like this.
February 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's pretty funny. I love your dad is convinced about Tuesday
Surrounded likes this.
February 10th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so sweet! I think it is great that they are so excited. It is great that you have loving parents I think it would be funny if Tuesday ended up being the day! My mother in law is also a grade school teacher, and she also has lesson plans for the substitute too! She is very excited to drive here and be a part of the birth, and to help out afterwards. It is her first grandchild.
Surrounded likes this.
February 10th, 2013, 11:48 PM
stephanieaehenley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to stephanieaehenley
Sounds like you have great parents! That's awesome

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search