New Moms: Hardest/Easiest

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What has been the biggest adjustment/biggest struggle?

What has been the easiest adjustment/ or something you didnt think would be so easy?
February 14th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
The way Annabelle has taken to Rose has definitely been the easiest. I was afraid there would be some jealousy but there doesn't seem to be.

The hardest is going to be letting my baby out of my sight for a day while she goes to her father's. I will probably have a panic attack or two.

February 15th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
The hardest part for me is his inability to nurse
The easiest.. how easily the children picked up the slack in our daily routine, now that I have to feed him and pump during it (getting ready for school ect).
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

February 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The hardest part has been my DH and DD's slow (but coming around) adjustment. My 2 year old is having a very hard time, but getting better with a few minor adjustments. Trying to keep her routine has been key.

The easiest part is the baby! She's a great nurser and sleeper. Completely different from my first and a blessing since my 2 year old obviously needs mommy more than originally thought.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

February 15th, 2013, 11:06 AM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The hardest has been the morning routine between getting two littles up, dressed, breakfast for Lillian, and pumping. That seems to be the craziest time of the day.

The easiest has actually been nursing and nighttime. We've only had a few rough nights and it seems to be much easier with this one.
February 15th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Super Mommy
Hardest: it takes me much longer to 'bounce back' than I think it will-- I just felt so tired the whole first week and I still need a good morning nap to function well for the rest of the day.

Easiest: everything else, really! All the kids have been great and love the baby so much. And the baby is a dream boat-- never fusses, eats great, so sweet to snuggle. We're having a great time!
February 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hardest: he was about a pound bigger than his big brother was and had a giant head so it's taking me a bit longer to recover down there

easiest: I really can't believe how good Jax is with his brother. It's like he knows to behave better and be easy on his mama. Also breast feeding is way easier this time.

February 16th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Super Mommy
Hardest is SHARING HIM!!!! He has been mine for nine months and I get so jealous when extended family of my husband's side that I don't even know come and try to claim him. I am like, he is mine and I don't know you. It is going to be really hard.

Easiest is nursing. I love that this is one thing that only he and I can do and since I don't like sharing him this is one way he needs me.
February 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Super Mommy
What has been the biggest adjustment/biggest struggle? Sleeping without her. I can't fall asleep unless she's with me

What has been the easiest adjustment/ or something you didnt think would be so easy? Nursing, she's great at it. I have to use nipple shields and hope to eventually stop using them.

Never going to forget my angels in heaven. Until we meet again my loves. Mommy loves you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search