Pregnant Mommies....

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Excited_mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 05:08 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? Nervous, Anxious, Excited? Crazy to think that all of our newborns wil be here within the next 2-3 weeks! How are you feeling as the day approaches
February 14th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I am officially overdue! Can I check the "all of the above" box as far as feelings go? I am trying to stay occupied and busy during this time so that I don't go bananas!

Still not sure when this little one will come. I was still at 1cm, and my cervix is high up. Baby is in posterior position. Had my NST today, and she passed with flying colors, I was only hooked up to the machine thing for about 10 minutes. They were very happy to see her so active. I have to go in for a NST every Monday and Thursday now. So if nothing happens over the weekend, I will be back in the doctors office Monday.

Hope all the other pregnant mommas are doing well!

Last edited by rosiewells; February 14th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
February 14th, 2013, 07:25 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
39 + 4 days here. Feeling much better than last week after picking a RCS date(Jan 25th, 41 weeks). I am def. getting nervous about how Hayden will react and how we will juggle two but excited to hold him.
February 14th, 2013, 08:24 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel fine, though very impatient and grumpy with everyone outside the womb. I'm ok with waiting another several weeks and am holding out hope for a March baby this time around. Though it is more of a difficulty for me to go to postdates testing twice per week, I would like to space the kids' birthdays out as much as possible and baby is just so much easier when inside.

February 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am excited about the fact that I'll be delivering soon. On the other hand, I went on the hospital tour tonight and now I'm feeling anxious about how everything will happen. I love being pregnant and have enjoyed it so much but my birthing experience with dd1 is apparently still very fresh for me and it terrifies me. I held it together but as soon as I got out I had a very good cry. Needles to say, I have a lot of mental prep work to do this week.
February 15th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Hokie Nicole's Avatar Super Mommy
Just very anxious...
February 15th, 2013, 05:55 AM
1st time mom
Not nervous.. Just feel ready. I guess you could say that I'm nervous that baby won't come on her own terms and that there will be an induction or c section.. But as far as being nervous about giving birth, I'm not. I just want to meet her already and I want her to be home with me and Eric and be able to get to know her. I am however very emotional as in I have started to cry a lot, I get annoyed easily, and I think baby might come by stretching her way out of my belly. But other than that I'm good!
rosiewells likes this.
February 15th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited_mommy View Post
I am however very emotional as in I have started to cry a lot, I get annoyed easily, and I think baby might come by stretching her way out of my belly. But other than that I'm good!
I keep thinking that this little one is trying to get out through my belly too! She hurts me sometimes with how much she stretches, and moves about!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search