Back to Work

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 02:50 PM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was my first day back at work after 6 weeks of maternity leave. Boy was it nice to be missed and appreciated! Lol! Downfall....They missed me so much they are now bombarding me with all the issues that came up while I was gone. Apparently there was a lot of drama while I was gone and 2 people were fired! I hate firing people and always do my best to resolve issues before they hit management, but my fill in didn't see it my way. Ugh! The daycare said Reagan cried the whole day and had trouble eating and only slept for an hour. She is now racked out in her crib at home and I'm hoping things get easier for her and she falls into a nice routine that we can all live with. How is everyone else doing with work or are you freaking about going back? I was sooooooo worried, but it wasn't as hard as I thought.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

March 26th, 2013, 01:30 AM
She slept from 4 pm - 8 then again from 8:20 pm - 3:30 am. That's the most she's ever slept at night!! Wow!

March 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM
*CrabLegs*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry she had a rough day but I'm sure you will all get into a nice routine. At least you (hopefully) got some sleep too!

I'm not back to work yet but I'm already dreading it. I'm lucky to only be part time but due to child care issues and a somewhat inflexible work schedule, I work almost every Sunday. That is the worst part of it for me. I HATE that we get so little time together as a family. DH has a very stressful job (but really, who doesn't?) and our week nights are hectic with little downtime. The weekend is the only time we can really relax together and enjoy eachother. When I work, I leave the house at 640am and I'm not home until 8-830pm, so the day is gone. I really resent that I'm robbed of almost every Sunday. At the same time, I feel awful complaining becuase I do get 4 weekdays to be home with my babies. End rant.

March 26th, 2013, 07:50 PM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Were hanging in there! It seems I've finally got a routine down (thus is my second week back) and Clara is doing really well. Looking forward to spring break next week though for an extra week off with my babies!!

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
March 28th, 2013, 04:31 AM
She slept 9:30 pm to 5:15 am last night! Yay! She is starting to slowly adjust to daycare and the new routine. I'm getting more efficient with our routine and keeping to the time as best as I can. Mornings are always hectic since I have to be at work by 6:30 am so getting up at 4:30 to start the day is a little rough and tumble, but we are getting there. And I started going back to the gym this week. As soon as I get off work I run to the gym and work out for 30 minutes to an hour then pick the girls up and we still have a ton of time to get our evening schedule done and get everyone in bed at a decent hour.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search