Teething early

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2013, 05:27 AM
1st time mom
Kylie has her hand in her mouth ALL the time now, not just her fingers but she shoves her entire fist in there! And she is drooling like crazy.. Always in a bib. She does try really hard to put other objects in her mouth she just can't seem to fit them in there as good as her fist. And then on Monday and Tuesday she was so fussy! She is normally really friendly and sweet but she had been crying for a long time and I just couldn't calm her. I felt so bad. Yesterday she was perfectly fine.. But I'm wondering if she is teething early. I guess there's no real way to tell till I start seeing some pop up but the way she is acting is exactly like a baby who is teething. So I guess over the next month we will see.

Any other early teethers? I wasn't expecting this for atleast another month but maybe not even for a few months.
May 30th, 2013, 06:10 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
How old is she now? my first son he got a tooth at 16 weeks so it is possible

May 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Super Mommy
Shelby has been like this for awhile. She is all about putting her lil blankies in her mouth and seems like the drool is coming out in buckets. Nothing has popped out yet but I see it as only a matter of time.

Thank Kiliki for the siggy!!

May 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Veteran
Joseph is right there too. They can drool and chew for months before a tooth actually appears though. I can see the bottom two teeth outlined in his jaw and they are getting more visible.

I have a couple teething rings in the fridge waiting to go when they start busting through.
May 30th, 2013, 07:31 PM
1st time mom
She's 3 months (14 weeks). It's crazy how fast the time goes.
June 3rd, 2013, 06:17 AM
Hokie Nicole's Avatar Super Mommy
We are having the same drooling and chewing on her hands here but I don't think she will cut any soon.

DS had his first 2 teeth break right before 4 months and 2 more two weeks later - so it IS possible

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search