x-posted.. baby updates! let's hear em :)

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sarah*
  • 1 Post By my3sonsplus1

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2013, 09:53 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Lets have some baby updates

Connor turned 6 months on the 15th August, he sits up now, he doesn't crawl but no need for it as he gets to where ever he needs by rolling and scooting, he does try to get on his knees. He had his allergy appt recently, he is allergic to Eggs, Soya, Wheat and Dairy he has been prescribed a milk called similac alimentum for two week trial he is only on day three at the minute, his eczema has spread to his elbows and, arms and belly now, he has solids three times a day, although feeding now has been that more difficult with the allergies, checking everything i want to feed him does get a bit tiring! He sleeps through the night which he has been doing since 3 months, (heaven!!) he goes to bed between 6-7pm and wakes at 6am because daddys work alarm wakes him up! lol. He likes to go in his walker and just play on the floor with his toys. He was last weighed 6th August he was 10.4kg (22lbs 9oz) he is 98th % for weight and 50 % for height, he is a cuddly baby and has a cheeky laugh, he is going to have curly hair like Lacey did! the kids love him like crazy, he just had his first holiday to haven! he did so well, he went swimming for the first time which he LOVED floating around in his little ring thing, stayed up till gone 10pm most nights and did well. Here is a couple of pics.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

August 25th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
He looks like such a happy baby! Creighton can sit up by himself and gets up on his hands and knees but he does not crawl yet, like Conner he gets where ever he wants to go by rolling and scooting. He is getting solids 3x a day. He was at the Dr 2 weeks ago and weighs 17lbs 4 oz and is 27 inches long.. not to shabby for a 5lb 18in baby he has 4 teeth and he BITES! LOL
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

August 26th, 2013, 11:12 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
aww noo, not looking forward to the teeth!! no teeth yet lol couple days after i wrote this connor started getting up on his knees and rocking but keeps face planting the floor as he moves his knees and not his hands lol.

Rebelmommy likes this.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

August 26th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
I love all that hair he has!
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

October 7th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Super Mommy
I haven't been around here in awhile. DS has been crawling for the past three months. He is now pulling up on everything. He is in the 20th percentile for height and weight but is growing on track for his size if that makes any sense. He is such an easy baby! He has slept through the night since he was about 6 weeks old. He doesn't cry/fuss unless there is something wrong.
Rebelmommy likes this.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search