Hey everyone!

Forum: February 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By artisticmind
  • 1 Post By Rebelmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to share an update and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, and everything in between! Hope everyone is in good health and growing well! Emalie will be 11 months old on Jan. 6th. Can't believe their birthdays are fast approaching for many of our little penguins!

Emalie started crawling just at 6 months old, standing up not long after, and has been cruising around furniture since 9 months. I thought she'd be walking before 10 months, sooner than her brother, but she's figured out that crawling is much faster. She's getting braver though- she's venturing at least one step before deciding that plopping down and crawling is better. Emalie got her first 2 teeth, the bottoms, one in mid-August and the second the first week of September. Her second set, the tops, both came in within days of each other the week before Thanksgiving.

We're still nursing but table food, preferably from Momma's or Grandpa's plate over Daddy's, is her second favorite. I've posted facebook videos of her growling and stamping her foot for not getting bites of food fast enough. 2 bites for Emalie, 1 for whoever is feeding her if you're lucky!

At our last well baby checkup she was 29 inches long and 18.5 lbs. She's growing fast! Wearing 12 mo. size clothes now which i'm not used to! Riley was still in 6 or 9 mo. size clothes at her this age. Everywhere we go we get comments about her big, beautiful blue eyes and how happy she is. They just don't get to see her demanding side, when she wants something, she wants it NOW! There is no hold on, just a minute, or anything in between. Now means now! She has a great set of lungs and is not afraid to use them or pierce eardrums within a 20 ft radius! Been that way since the night she decided to make her entrance in to this world!

Word wise we are still at "Dada." ask her to say Mama and you'll get a stream of "Dada, dada, dada…" She's said mama a few times when she first started saying Dada but she is definitely daddy's girl. She lights up around him! But when it's feeding time, it's all momma! Everyone else is chopped liver. She also absolutely ADORES her big brother. If there are other kids in the room, she only has eyes for him! Riley absolutely torments her in my opinion with all his hugs, tickling, and getting in her face talking to her but she laughs and giggles and just loves the attention for him.

Hope everyone is well! Here's some pics from our 10 mo. pic session

Deimoska likes this.

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
December 22nd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Ohhh I love that face!!! Creighton is walking, babbling (he says Dada that is the only understandable word) signing (he signs more and milk now) and still getting breast milk with some solid food thrown in for good measure! We have 8 teeth and weigh a bit over 20 pounds now. I can't believe that he is almost 11 months old Here he is at 10 months (eating Thanksgiving dinner)

Deimoska likes this.
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

January 12th, 2014, 12:13 AM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the pictures!! I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Here's one of the girls on the 1st when I took Clara's 11 month pictures!

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
February 9th, 2014, 09:22 AM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cute pics! Mollie is just starting to walk at a year but like your LO finds crawling to be faster.

February 20th, 2014, 07:25 PM
birdblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! Love the pictures. She is adorable!

Thank you so much Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!

February 28th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Super Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search