7.5 Week Ultrasound

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Glimpse Inside the Pouch LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2012, 10:40 AM
Veteran
So I finally got around to scanning my ultrasound pictures in (haven't used the scanner in AGES!)

These are from my ultrasound where I thought I was 8.5 weeks but they said 7.5 weeks, haven't had the heart to change my pregnancy tracker to reflect the new due date though lol

Last edited by ArisMomma106; July 22nd, 2012 at 11:03 AM.
July 21st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Great shots! On a side note I probably wouldn't change my ticker either..LOL
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

July 21st, 2012, 11:11 AM
Veteran
lol it seems like such a set back to change it, 1 whole week! 1 whole week to be further from 12 weeks than I thought lol. I'm still surprised they got such a decent shot with a transabdominal ultrasound so early (plus on the actual screen when I was watching we got to see a lot better than any of the pictures show)

I'm holding on hope to the fact that since it was an early transabdominal ultrasound that maybe they couldn't size baby accurately

The picture with the red spot showing the heart is probably the best shot she clicked, the mass on the top right is babys head and the mass at the far left she said was the yolk sack

July 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Yes 1 week seems like an eternity this early on.. better to set it back one week when hit 36-38 weeks.. this way you don't feel like you are going over due! LOL
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

July 21st, 2012, 11:40 AM
jojow
Awww! Cute little bean!! Just as a caution, it couldn't hurt to crop out your name and hospital info from your pics.

(And I wouldn't want to change my ticker either, haha!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search