36 weeks and in pain

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Glimpse Inside the Pouch LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
This is my belly at 36 weeks. I am starting to wonder how big he is going to be because he is in my ribs, hips and causing pain in my hello all at the same time.

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.
January 24th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
((HUGS)) Not much longer now though. Did they give you an estimate on how big they think he is or is going to be?
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

January 24th, 2013, 12:02 PM
No, my doctor wont tell me how big they think he will be, wont check me for dilation or anything. We found out he likes to keep things from us but it is to late in the game to get a new doctor.

January 24th, 2013, 06:55 PM
It's never to late! I changed Dr's at 36 weeks 4 days! I am a firm believer my old practice would have killed me! I hope you get some answers soon. With my son i was like that, I literally could not walk without crying during the last 2 weeks It was HORRIBLE. I kept telling my OB that the baby was big and it was trying to kill me..LOL He kept telling me the baby was just fine and it was all because the baby was low. He ended up weighing 10lbs 3 oz and was still not engaged in my pelvis when I got to the hospital and was 6cm dilated.
Talon

January 24th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Yea I am worrying that the baby is to big for my body because of all the pain I have been in. Last night all I could do is lay in the fetal position and cry I was hurting so bad but my husband called the doctor and he said everything was fine and to take a pain pill. I thought that was just stupid.

January 25th, 2013, 06:07 AM
It is very rare for a woman to make a baby to big for her (I am just under 5'2" and gave birth vaginally to my son and he was sunny side up, which apparently makes it harder) so while your baby may be big, take heart that odds are it won't be to big to birth unless you have gestational diabetes or some other issue. The good news is I did go early with my son, apparently your body knows when the baby is getting just a bit to big and will start labor

Having done the pain your in I can only tell you that I sincerely hope you feel better soon because it is horrible to suffer through but we are all in the final last 4 week stretch and it will be over soon. I hope you have a wonderfully easy labor!
Talon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search