Shrinking Tinker Bellies July 9 to July 15

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 10:45 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody had a great weekend. I didn't do much as far as working out. I still ate good though.

For Monday, I got up and did 45 minutes of circuit training. It was a workout DVD that I have. Tonight will be 10 minutes of abs.

For breakfast I had eggs and tomatoes with toast. Lunch was a seafood salad sandwich with lowfat seafood salad that I made (it was so yummy). Dinner is going to be white beans with turkey sausage (one of my husband's favorites and I love it because it is so easy). Snacks are strawberries, bananas and fresh pineapple.

Marjorie, I made your rice salad this weekend and it was delicious. DH even loved it!! Thanks for posting.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yum! Your meals always look so good.

I didn't do anything on Saturday; yesterday I played a hockey game.

Today I did a 20 minute legs/shoulders workout DVD with a resistance band.
July 10th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Carolyn I love to cook but lately I've been so busy taking care of Jacob and Jackson that I can only cook things that are really fast.

For Tuesday I got up and did 40 minutes of weight training. Jacob is sick today with either a cold or allergies. I'm taking him to the dr this afternoon so there will most likely be no abs tonight. I hate the thought that he is already getting allergies but my 2 year old started with his about this same time so I'm guessing that's what is going on. Poor little boy is all congested and this morning he started coughing. I'll let you guys know what the dr says.

For breakfast I had eggs and toast, with a banana and cherries for snack. Lunch is seafood salad sandwich again and dinner hopefuly will be Seafood Paella. It's a WW recipe I got so I haven't tried it yet. if it is good, I'll post it in the recipe section. I'm hoping that DH can get home from work at a reasonable time so I can cook it, otherwise we might just be having sandwiches..lol.

July 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Today was a cardio DVD. I was going to go for a walk but it was super hot out and I chickened out.
July 11th, 2012, 08:28 AM
This morning I got up and did 40 minutes of step areobics. And tonight I'll try again to get in some abs. I ended up doing about 10 minutes of abs last night. It's amazing how stretched out your abs get from pregnancy.

For breakfast I had eggs and toast, snack was bananas and cherries, lunch is another seafood salad sandwich and strawberries. For dinner was are having my favorite cedar plank salmon, greens beans and sweet potato. Can't wait.

July 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I didn't work out yesterday; I was out of the house all morning and by the time I got home it was 85F inside the house (no A/C) and 90+ outside. Blecch.

Today I did Stroller Strides class.
July 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
No workout for me today. Just too darn tired today. Maybe some abs tonight.

For breakfast I had eggs with tomatoes, banana for snack. I cheated at lunch. I went to a seminar and I had salad, mixed vegetables, pot roast and cherry cobbler for dessert. For dinner we are having a pork tenderloin, brown rice and green beans.

July 12th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Today we are going to the gym right after Chase's swim lesson and we are going to try him out in child watch. We go to the YMCA and they have excellent child watch. I'll gradually start taking Cole in a few months too.

I plan on doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and jumping rope. Soon I am going to start going to their Pilates class every Mon Wed- as soon as I think my abs can handle it.

Food:
It's been a crazy day with DH's grandma in the hospital. Iced latte for breakfast, chicken strips and a banana for lunch. We are probably going to grab something out and about for dinner.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
July 12th, 2012, 03:33 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I've been bad this week- the only working out I've done was a 2 mile walk at the courthouse on Wednesday! Eating has been oatmeal for breakfast, a turkey sandwich for lunch, and chicken and rice for dinner. Being alone with the kids all week and going to playdates has left me exhausted!

I'm glad you liked the rice salad Melissa. It's super easy and customizable to what your family likes.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
July 13th, 2012, 06:04 AM
This morning I only did about 30 minutes of weight training. I've just been super tired this week. Jacob hasn't been sleeping that great and he wants to eat all the time. I think he is going through a growth spurt.

Breakfast was eggs and tomatos, snack is bananas and pineapples. Lunch will be a chicken sandwich and we are grilling hamburgers for dinner with strawberries for dessert.

We have a family cook out on Sunday so I'm hoping that I can try to stick to my weight watchers then. I am pretty pleased with their program since starting 3 weeks ago, I've lost 6 lbs and now I only have 9 lbs left to go. Yay. Soon I'll be able to fit back into my regular pants and I can't wait. My maternity pants look nuts on me because they are too big but my regular pants still dig into my stomach so it's a lose lose situation everytime I got to get dressed. Wish I could just stay in my PJ's all day.

July 13th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Today was a Chest/Triceps/Butt DVD followed by a stretching DVD.
July 13th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We are going to nighttime zoo tonight so walking up and down all the hills is my exercise I guess...

Today I ate:
Blueberry bran muffin
Milk
Banana
Chicken salad sandwich

I will probably get a chicken sandwich at the zoo, they have yummy ones....and maybe some soft serve

July 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Today I did a Back/Biceps/Thighs DVD and went for a walk up the hill.
July 15th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No working out today, but I ate some good stuff!
Cereal and banana for breakfast.
Salmon, rice and carrots for lunch.
Spicy BBQ chicken breast and sesame vegetable stir fry for dinner.
I'm proud of myself

July 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM
That sounds yummy!

Today's exercise was a hockey game.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search