Shrinking Tinker Bellies July 16 to July 22

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Always~Hoping~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2012, 06:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody had great weekends. I didn't do much in the way of working out this weekend. I did clean my whole house on Saturday so that was quite a workout and last night I did some abs. I miss my abs. They used to be really firm and now they are very soft. I hope sometime soon I can get them back to the way they were before I got pregnant with Jacob.

This morning was 45 minutes of circuit training with a DVD that I have and tonight will be some more abs. I usually try to get in my abs after I get the kids in bed at night.

Breakfast was eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch is an egg salad sandwich, and dinner is a chicken burger and sweet potatos. Snacks will be bananas and cherries.

Hope you guys have good Mondays.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
This weekend was still a day off! I did nothing

Today I'm back on the bandwagon- I did a one mile walk and an ab workout on DVD this morning. I'll also have to walk down to the mailbox for the mail this afternoon after the kids have a nap, it's only a half mile down and back.

Breakfast was an oatmeal cream pie, lunch was a turkey roll up with baked Cheetos, and dinner will be chicken pot pie (homemade) at Allison's request. I had almonds and blueberry infused craisins for a snack.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
July 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was a core DVD for me. I'll also go on a walk this afternoon once K is up from her nap.
July 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep forgetting to check in! Weight watchers is going well, I have lost almost 5 pounds so far! Most days I go walking with Jackson but some days I don't. Today I had greek yogurt and almond milk for breakfast, salad with turkey for lunch, and dinner was grilled flank steak with grilled portabello mushroom and green beans. For snacks I had strawberries and crackers with hummus.
melissalaw likes this.

July 17th, 2012, 06:51 AM
So glad weight watchers is working out for you. I am really enjoying it. I don't really feel deprived and I love that I can eat all the fruit and vegetables that I want.

I'm posting a new recipe that I tried last night in the recipe section. It is for Feta Stuffed Burgers and it was awesome.

Last night I did manage to get in 10 minutes of abs. This morning I did 45 minutes of arm weight work. I don't really like weight work which is why I always just do circuit training. I am a cardio junky. But this mornings workout was okay. Again tonight I'll try to fit in some abs after the kids go to bed.

Breakfast was eggs and tomatoes, lunch is an egg salad sandwich, and dinner is a new salmon recipe I am trying, it is sesame crusted salmon with an orange terriyaki sauce. Snacks are bananas and cherries.

July 18th, 2012, 06:14 AM
No workout for me this morning. I just couldn't seem to get motivated. I did do some ab work last night for about 20 minutes and I'm going to try to do the same tonight. I've lost another lb so that is nice to start seeing some gain come from all my hard work.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, snacks will be bananas and strawberries, lunch will be another egg salad sandwich and for dinner I am making pork chops with carrots and brown rice.

July 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Yesterday was a 2 mile walk and arm work on my DVD. Breakfast was eggs and sauteed potatoes, lunch was a turkey roll up, dinner was poached chicken and mandarin oranges, snack was craisins.

Today was a 3 mile walk and stretching on DVD. Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was spaghetti, and dinner is hamburgers and green beans, snack was trail mix.

My Blog
July 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Today was a Legs and Shoulders DVD.
July 19th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Well no workout for me again this morning. I got up this morning got my workout clothes on and wouldn't you know it the darn power goes off right as I am getting ready to put my dvd in. I was pretty mad. So maybe tonight I will have some energy to workout but i doubt it. I will probably just try to get in my ab workout tonight.

Breakfast was eggs and tomatoes, snacks will be bananas and cherries, lunch is a ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread and dinner is crock pot chicken that I hope is good. it is a new recipe that I am trying. Now hopefully our power doesn't go off again today or I will get home to a crock pot of raw chicken..lol.

July 19th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Today, I did a 3 mile walk at the mall with JR strapped to my chest in his Moby and pushing Allison in the stroller. That's a workout!

For breakfast I had a Luna Bar, lunch was a breakfast burrito (so my meals were confused... ), and dinner is pork roast in the crock pot.

My Blog
July 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Melissa, I hope your power came back quickly!

Today was Stroller Strides for me.
July 20th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks Carolyn. Luckily the power did come back on pretty quickly but too late for a workout.

I did manage to do about 10 minutes of abs last night and this morning was a 45 minutes circuit workout.

Breakfast was eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch will be an egg salad sandwich, dinner is going to be hamburgers with a sweet potato. Snacks will be bananas and strawberries.

Hope everybody has great weekends. I'm so looking foward to hopefully sleeping in a bit tomorrow, assuming Jacob will let me..lol.

July 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Chest/Triceps/Butt DVD today!
July 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I did another 3 miles at the mall with the kiddos.

Melissa, I wish I could sleep in. JR is an early bird and is up by 5:30 every morning!

My Blog
July 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
No hockey this weekend, so I'm doing cardio DVDs today and tomorrow instead.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search