Shrinking Tinker Bellies July 23 to July 29

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 08:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody had great weekends.

For Monday I got up and did 50 minutes of circuit training. DH got me a new ab workout so I am going to try to do it tonight assuming that the kids will go to bed on time.

For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch will be a ham and cheese sandwich, dinner is going to be chicken with artichokes with brown rice and green beans. Snacks will be bananas and cherries.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 23rd, 2012, 11:57 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was Back/Biceps/Thighs DVD here. If it's not the temperature of the sun out this afternoon, I'll take Kira for a walk in the Ergo.
July 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB
I did tons of house cleaning yesterday, which made me sweat pretty good. Does that count? LOL

I have been walking with DH and the kids but not much else. We have an elliptical in the garage I use a couple times a week. I have been eating pretty good though so I've lost a lb in the last week.

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
July 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Carolyn have you played any more hockey? How did it go?

July 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have started Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. I am on day 4 of week one. I HURT! lol I am also tryyyying to eat healthier....not going super great but alright.

July 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Carolyn have you played any more hockey? How did it go?
Yep, I play once a week now (except this past week where my team didn't have a game). It's going great! I think I'm a bad luck charm though -- since I've joined the team, we've lost every game 4 to 0.

Last edited by CarolynBB; July 23rd, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
July 24th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Carolyn glad you are back into playing hockey. I doubt you are the bad luck charm though.

No workout for me this morning. DH didn't get home from work last night until after midnight so I was extra tired this morning. It's hard getting baths for both boys and getting both of them fed and put to bed. Going to try to get in some abs tonight. I didn't do any last night. I was too busy playing with my 3 year old.

Breakfast was eggs and tomatos, lunch will be an egg salad sandwich, and dinner is going to be salmon with brown rice and mixed vegetables. Snacks will be bananas and strawberries!!

July 25th, 2012, 06:55 AM
I did end up doing about 30 minutes of abs last night. I just wish my abs would hurry up and get back into shape. They are so stretched out from my big baby boy.

This morning I got up and did 45 minutes of circuit training. For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch is going to be another egg salad sandwich, seems like I've been on an egg salad kick lately. For dinner we are having pork chops with carrots and green beans. Snacks will be bananas and cherries.

i did cheat yesterday and have some of Jackson's birthday cake. He turned 3 yesterday. We are having his birthday party this Saturday so I'm sure I'll cheat a little more then..lol.

July 25th, 2012, 11:37 AM
There are no calories in birthday cake!

Today was the Chest, Triceps, Butt DVD and likely some walking this afternoon.
melissalaw likes this.
July 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynBB View Post
There are no calories in birthday cake! .
Well then I should eat birthday cake everyday..lol.

July 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Today I did 45 minutes of circuit training with a workout DVD. And tonight I'm going to try to do about 20 minutes of abs. I did get in about 10 minutes of abs last night.

For breakfast I had eggs with some ham and cheese (made an omelet). Lunch was an egg salad sandwich, and for dinner we are having chicken burgers made with ground chicken and feta cheese. So yummy. Snacks are bananas and cherries!!

July 26th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Yum! That sounds so tasty.

Back/Biceps/Thighs DVD today.
July 27th, 2012, 07:22 AM
No workout for me this morning. Just too tired to workout. And today I'm going home early from work to clean my house and get it ready for Jackson's birthday party tomorrow so that will be my workout today.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is ham and cheese sandwich and dinner will either be pork tenderloin or leftover chicken burgers, not sure yet.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

July 27th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Today was an abs DVD. I have a really "beginner" DVD, a medium-tough one, and a hard one -- I'm proud to report that today the easy one was too easy! Next week I'll start on the medium one.
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search