Shrinking Tinker Bellies July 30 to August 5

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For Monday I didn't do a workout this morning. Just too tired. We were really busy this weekend with Jackson's birthday so I decided to sleep in instead of working out. tonight I'm going to try to work out for atleast 30 minutes. thought I might get on the treadmill and make sure it still works. It's been awhile since I've used it.

I'm happy to report that somehow since last Monday I've lost 3 lbs. Not sure how with all the birthday cake I've been eating but I guess Carolyn is right birthday cake is calorie free..lol.

For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast. Lunch is chicken salad. I used Mamma J's recipe and it's great. Dinner is going to be a weight watchers chicken dinner from my new cookbook and snacks are canteloupe and strawberries.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
See? I told you! I hope the birthday party went well.

Yesterday I had a hockey game. For once, we didn't lose 4 to 0!! Well, OK, that's because we lost 5 to 0. But it's still fun and still exercise.

Today is a Legs/Shoulders DVD.
melissalaw likes this.
July 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Glad hockey is lots of fun. Sorry you guys lost.

Yes the birthday party was lots of fun. I am going to try to post some pics later of Jackson's cake. it turned out great. Although DH ended up decorating most of it..lol.

July 30th, 2012, 05:55 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying hockey, Carolyn, and Jackson's party was a success, Melissa!

Today was walking at the park with add ons (arm work, squats). If this boy of mine gets much bigger, I'm not going to make it on a 3 mile walk. He's wearing me out!

Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was a turkey sandwich and cole slaw, dinner is soft tacos on whole wheat tortillas. For a snack I had a granola bar and freeze dried strawberries.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
July 31st, 2012, 08:27 AM
Marjorie are you waling with JR in a carrier? That must be some workout. I don't know how much walking I could get done if I was carrying around Jacob.

This morning was a 45 minute circuit workout with one of my DVD's. I did manage to do 10 minutes of abs last night but that was it.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch is some more of Justine's chicken salad and I can't wait, that stuff is awesome. Dinner is pork chops with carrots and rice. Snack is canteloupe and strawberries.

July 31st, 2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I wear JR in his Moby Wrap on our walks outside the house so Allison can be in the stroller. But now that he has more head and trunk control (and weighs 16+ pounds) I'm going to start putting both of them in my double jogging stroller. That stroller is easier for me to push and has a nice 5 point harness that will hold him up if he gets tired.

Today was a 1 mile walk on DVD and ab work. I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, stuffed shells for lunch, and dinner is beef stew with lots of veggies. I had a string cheese for morning snack and will have a granola bar for my afternoon snack.

My Blog
August 1st, 2012, 01:14 PM
Yummy Blueberry Pancakes. Sounds great.

Today was a step aerobics dvd workout and tonight will be some abs. I just want my abs back but they just seem to be staying away.

Breakfast was eggs and tomatoes, lunch was more chicken salad (I'm addicted to this stuff), dinner is going to be cedar plank salmon with green beans and rice. Snacks are cantaloupe and strawberries.

August 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Today was back to school shopping at Wal-Mart. If that's not a workout I don't know what is I'm also going to do a 3 mile walk on DVD and an arm workout while the kids nap.

Breakfast was oatmeal and blueberries, lunch was a breakfast burrito (Allison requested it), and dinner is steak on the barbeque with zuccini and broccoli. Snacks were a granola bar and a string cheese.

My Blog
August 1st, 2012, 04:43 PM
Chest, Triceps, Butt DVD today! I also walked around the park with Kira in the Ergo a little.
August 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Today I did a 45 minutes circuit training DVD. Didn't get much abs in last night. Jacob wanted to cluster feed so I spent most of the night with him hooked to my boob..lol. Going to try to get in some abs tonight hopefully.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatos, lunch is more chicken salad, I'm out after today so I'll have to either make some more or make some egg salad tonight for lunch tomorrow. Dinner is going to be feta chicken burgers, I can't wait, these are awesome. Snacks will be bananas and cantaloupe.

August 2nd, 2012, 09:07 AM
Stroller Strides today! Though the weather is chilly and foggy out, blecch. Looks more like November than August outside.
August 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM
I'm planning on cleaning my house this evening so that will be my workout today.

For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast, egg salad sandwich for lunch and we are having left over feta chicken bugers for dinner. Snacks are bananas and grapes.

August 3rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
Oops, forgot to update this morning; I did a Back, Biceps, and Thighs DVD.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search