Shrinking Tinker Bellies August 6 to August 12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody had great weekends.

For Monday I did 45 minutes of circuit training with a DVD. Hoping as always to get in some Abs tonight. My abs are finally starting to get a little hard again so all my hard work seems like it is going to eventually pay off.

For breakfast I made a ham and cheese omelet, lunch was egg salad sandwich, and we are having homemade chilli for dinner. It's a new recipe I'm trying so we shall see if it's any good. Snacks are strawberries and pineapples.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 6th, 2012, 10:28 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo for your abs getting harder!

I did an arms and a butt DVD on Sat and Sun, respectively; no hockey this weekend.

Today I did an abs DVD and it kicked my butt.

I ordered a couple of new 20-minute workout DVDs online and they should arrive today. I'm excited to have a little more variety.
August 7th, 2012, 07:36 AM
This morning I did 50 minutes of Step Aerobics. No abs last night. DH didn't get home until late so I had to feed, bathe and put to bed two kids so no time for myself last night.

Carolyn let me know if your new ab dvd's are any good. I'm always looking for new ab workouts.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch will be chicken salad sandwich and we are having pork tenderloin for dinner. Snacks will be grapes and strawberries.

August 7th, 2012, 08:40 AM
The abs workout I do most often is on a DVD by Tamilee Webb called "I Want That Body!". It has two 15-minute workouts each for abs, arms, and butt.

Amazon.com: The Science of Fitness with Tamilee - I Want That Body!: Tamilee Webb, n/a: Movies & TV

I like her workouts a lot; 2 of the DVDs I just ordered (should arrive today!) are her "Tight on Time" DVDs, which have four 10-minute workouts.
August 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I might have to check that out. I have one of hers called Buns of Steel..lol.

August 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM
No workout for me this morning. Jacob slept really good last night and I did too. I turned my alarm off and didn't get out of bed this morning..lol. Luckily Jacob woke up a little bit later wanting to eat so he was my alarm clock this morning. I'm going to try to do some abs tonight and maybe walk a mile or two on the treadmill.

Breakfast was ham and cheese omelet. Lunch will be a chicken salad sandwich and dinner is going to be chicken and beans (it's a pretty good recipe I have, I'll try to post it in the recipe section, if I can remember). Snacks are bananas and strawberries.

August 8th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I'm jealous of your sleeping in!

This month I'm doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD series three times/week.

Yesterday I did Level 1; today I did Level 2. I think you're technically supposed to do Level 1 every day until it's easy and then move up to Level 2 but I would get bored in 3 days doing it that way.
August 9th, 2012, 06:46 AM
This morning I did 45 minutes of circuit training. I did manage to do some abs last night and hopefully I can do a bit more tonight.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast. I'm going to a seminar for lunch so I'm not sure what I'll be having for lunch. Hopefully something good. Tonight I am making chicken parm with a new weight watchers recipe I got, hopefully it's good tood. Snacks are bananas and cantaloupe.

August 9th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Stroller Strides today!
August 9th, 2012, 07:53 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm here too! I've been power walking every morning with the kids (JR in the Moby and Allison in the stroller) for at least 3 miles. It's been fun.

Eating has been great- oatmeal for breakfast, chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts for lunch, and salads for dinner. I've been snacking on nuts because I'm craving protein for some reason.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
August 10th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Glad your here Marjorie. Sounds likes you've been getting in some good workouts.

This morning I did 45 minutes of step aerobics. Tonight I have to do some cleaning so no abs tonight. My house is very dirty.

Breakfast was eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch is chicken salad sandwich and dinner will be leftovers of chicken parm that I made last night, very tasty!! Snacks are bananas and cantaloupe!!

August 10th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Today was the Level 3 workout of the Jillian Michaels DVD.
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search