Shrinking Tinker Bellies August 13 to August 19

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2012, 08:55 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For Monday I did 50 minutes of circuit training and I'm going to try to do some abs tonight. I've got a sick kid though so I don't know what I'll get done later.

For breakfast I had eggs with tomatoes and whole wheat toast. Lunch will be egg salad, dinner is grilled brushetta chicken (it's a new recipe I'm trying, so if it's good, I'll post it for you guys to try). Snacks are bananas and cantaloupe.

make sure you guys check in. Carolyn is gone this week and I don't want to be the only one checking in.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 14th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Where is everyone this week? Don't let me be the only one checking in. Carolyn you'll get a kick out of this..lol. I'm all alone. I miss you. you always check in with me.

Marjorie where are you?

For Tuesday I did 30 minutes of step aerobics and 30 minutes of weight work focusing on back and chest. I did manage to get in about 15 minutes of abs last night. We shall see about tonight.

for breakfast I had ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast. Lunch was more egg salad. I did get some weight watchers mini bars for snacks and they are awesome. I also had banana and cantaloupe for snack. Dinner is lemon herb salmon with rice and veggies!!

August 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm here Melissa, just didn't get on JM yesterday.

I am amazed, I got on my scale for the first time in a couple of months and I am officially down 53 pounds from the day I had JR!

Monday, I walked at the park for a couple of miles. It was too hot to do more. I had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, and soup for dinner. Snacks were trail mix and a string cheese.

Today I skipped my walk because I'm going clogging tonight. I think 3 hours of dancing should take care of my workout, what do you think?

Breakfast was french toast with homemade vanilla syrup, lunch was chicken salad with cranberries on a whole wheat bagel thin, dinner is going to be hamburgers on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomatoes, swiss cheese, and pickles.
melissalaw likes this.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
August 15th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Marjorie glad you are here!!! And yay for losing 53 lbs. That's awesome. It's amazing what a little exercise and eating healthy will do. I'm down 40 lbs from when I had Jacob and I know it is the exercise and eating good.

Yummy french toast with homemade syrup. Sounds awesome!! I might have to make some french toast this weekend. I bet Allison loves it. And yes clogging for 3 hours definitely sounds like a killer workout to me.

Today was a rest day for me. Basically because I was just too tired to get up and workout. It was raining and that always makes me want to stay in bed. I did do some abs last night and hopefully I can do some more tonight. All the ab work is starting to pay off. My abs are definitely getting better and not so flabby and stretched out from the pregnancy.

Breakfast was an omelet with tomato, ham and cheese. Lunch is more egg salad, can you tell I love it, plus I make a huge batch of it on Sunday so I have lunch made for the week. I'm making a new pork tenderloin recipe for dinner, its pork tenderloing with an apricot marinade. Hopefully it will be good. Snacks are bananas and pineapples!!

August 15th, 2012, 04:00 PM
The pork tenderloin sounds good!

Allison doesn't like french toast- she isn't a fan of bread or eggs! She had cereal for breakfast

Today, I did a 3 mile walk in the living room and an ab workout. Mine are starting to come back but it's a long road.

I had hash browns and eggs for breakfast, a turkey sandwich for lunch, and we're grilling brats for dinner. I had a string cheese and dried berries for a snack.

My Blog
August 16th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Marjorie I can't believe that Allison doesn't like bread. I think that is all Jackson would eat if I let him. He loves it.

I'll post the recipe for the pork tenderloin in the recipe section. It was really good.

Today i did 30 minutes of kickboxing and 30 minutes of weights focusing on legs.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes. Lunch is more egg salad..lol. I'm out so I'll have to make some chicken salad tonight for lunch tomorrow. Dinner is going to be honey glazed carrots with pork chops, my favorite. The carrots are great. Snacks are cherries and cantaloupe.

August 16th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Melissa- thanks for posting that recipe. I see it happening for dinner next week.

Today is a bust, DH is working weird shifts for work this week and Allison is a crabby pants. I'll just eat what I can and survive today!

Breakfast didn't happen, lunch was chicken tortilla soup, and dinner is fish tacos. Snacks are nuts and string cheese.

My Blog
August 17th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Marjorie let me know if you like the pork. I really liked it.

Well I don't think I'll be working out today. Jacob decided that he wasn't really in the mood to sleep last night..lol. So I am extra tired today. I do plan on cleaning some of my house tonight so that will be my workout.

For breakfast I had eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is going to be chicken salad sandwich (Mamma J's recipe which is so yummy); dinner is probably going to feta stuffed chicken burgers which are awesome also. Snacks will be bananas and strawberries.

August 17th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Today was payback for nothing yesterday. I put JR in the double jogging stroller for the first time. He loved it and so did Allison. She's never had anyone to play with on a walk and she was better today than she usually is on my walks (she's never bad- she's been walking in her stroller since she was a week old). We did 5 miles at the park with a friend and her 5 month old.

Breakfast was a bowl of Rice Krispies, lunch was Cod and clam chowder, dinner is going to be something with ground beef, just not sure what! Snacks were a Luna bar and watermelon.

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search