Shrinking Tinker Bellies August 27 to September 2

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2012, 08:39 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was everybody's weekend? Anything fun going on?

Nothing too exciting here. Just same ole same ole. I didn't manage to get up this morning and workout. Jacob was up every 2 hours last night and I just didn't have the energy this morning. I am planning on doing my night time abs though so atleast I'll be doing something today.

For breakfast I had a ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast. Lunch is going to be chicken salad and dinner will be turkey cutlets with green beans. Snacks are going to be cantaloupe and grapes. Hope you guys have great Mondays!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 27th, 2012, 09:48 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning!

I did some working out this weekend but nothing huge as my back is still sore. I did that 3 mile hike last week and got a muscle spasm from it, so I went to my massage therapist and that seems to have made it worse. Bah!

Today I'm going to do an upper body Pilates DVD once Kira is done eating.
August 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
This morning was a walk at the park, 3 miles pushing 50 pounds of kids in a double stroller.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon, lunch was a salad, dinner is chicken ratatouille, I snacked on trail mix today.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
August 28th, 2012, 08:41 AM
This morning I got up and did a 55 minute circuit workout. Lot of fun. Tonight will be more abs. I got Jillian Michaels 6 weeks 6 pack that I'm going to try tonight and see how it is.

Marjorie, that is quite a workout pushing both kids. I don't know if I could do 3 miles pushing both of mine in a stroller.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch is egg salad sandwich, and dinner is a beer beef stew (new recipe, hopefully it is good). Snacks are cantaloupe and strawberries.

August 29th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Today I did another circuit workout dvd. It was about 55 minutes. Can you tell that circuit workouts are my favorite thing to do. I have found that when I try to do something that I don't really enjoy, the urge to stay in bed is just too great. So I will always try to do something fun.

For breakfast I had a ham and cheese omelet and whole wheat toast. Lunch is egg salad sandwich. Dinner will be pork chops with carrots and green beans. Snacks are grapes and bananas!!

August 29th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Melissa- it's not bad pushing the kids. I have a double jogging stroller with big wheels so it's not as bad as pushing a sit and stand or one like that

I took yesterday off because JR had his 4 month appointment and I wasn't so sure how he'd be (he was fine, he fussed more over his teeth than his leg and didn't even cry when the nuse gave him the shot!).

Today we did a long walk in my neighborhood, 4.5 miles. Food was the usual except for dinner, we're having chicken and rice with broccoli.

My Blog
August 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Today was the Pilates DVD again; lower body this time.
August 30th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Marjorie that is great that JR did even cry with his shots. Jacob sceams like somebody has just cut off his arm or something. It is the most terrible sound ever. I hate shot time.

Carolyn I love Pilates. It is pretty hard stuff.

No workout for me today. Just didn't feel up to it. I am planning on doing about 20 minutes of abs tonight so I'll be doing something.

For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast, lunch was soup with some egg salad. Dinner is going to be chicken parm, can't wait. And snacks were bananas and strawberries.

August 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Stroller Strides today! It was almost all cardio. Whew!
August 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Melissa, JR is just not a crier, so it comes as no surprise that he didn't cry at his shots.

I did PE with our homeschool group today (1/4 mile walk, 100 jumping jacks, and played soccer for 30 minutes) it was a lot of fun.

Breakfast and lunch were my usual (oatmeal and a salad), dinner is leftover chicken and rice with fresh corn. Snacks are cheese stick and trail mix.

My Blog
August 31st, 2012, 10:15 AM
Today was a 45 minute total body weight workout. No abs tonight, I'll be cleaning my house or so I hope. I'm pretty tired so I may wait and clean tomorrow.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch is a chicken salad sandwich, and dinner is going to leftover chicken parm from last night.

I hope you ladies have wonderful labor days!! Hopefully I'll be able to get in atleast one workout over the long weekend.

August 31st, 2012, 10:23 AM
100 jumping jacks! No thanks!

Melissa, I'm jealous of your ability to find 45 minutes without anyone (baby or hubby ) crying about something.

Today is the Pilates with resistance band DVD again, I think I'll do the lower body workout followed by the 10 minute stretch section.
September 1st, 2012, 05:47 PM
Today was Tight on Time: Arms and Shoulders DVD, plus stretching.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search