Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Sept 10 to Sept 16

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 06:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was everybody's weekend? Good I hope. I didn't do much this weekend. The steriod that Jacob was on made him very cranky, so I spent most of the weekend nursing him. That seemed to be the only thing that would soothe him.

this morning I did 50 minutes of circuit training and a little bit of abs. Hoping to do a little more abs tonight

Breakfast was a ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast, lunch will be a chicken salad sandwich and for dinner I am making lamb chops with a pesto sauce. I've never had lamb so we shall see what it taste like. Snacks will be bananas and grapes. I bought some grapes yesterday are awesome!!

I hope everybody's Monday is great.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 10th, 2012, 07:40 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I don't think I'll be getting in my usual workout, it's pouring down rain here! I have a bunch of errands to run today, so that may just be my workout

Breakfast was a bowl of cereal, lunch will be chicken caesar salad, dinner is going to be meatloaf. Snacks are cantelope and grapes.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
September 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boo for rain!

Back to the usual DVD workouts for me. I haven't decided yet which to do...I'm leaning towards the "Tight on Time" total body w/ dumbbells just to loosen everything up.
September 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM
This morning I did a 50 minute total body weight workout with some abs.

For breakfast I had eggs with tomatoes, lunch is a chicken salad sandwich and for dinner we are grilling chicken with an apricot sauce, with rice and mixed vegetables. Snacks today are cantaloupe and grapes.

How is everybody doing with losing their pregnancy pounds? Have you lost all the weight or are you still trying? I've lost it all but my body has definitely changed after two pregnancies.

September 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Great job, Melissa!

I've lost all the weight and then some...but I was sedentary before my pregnancy because of the back injury, so this is the first time I've been able to work out in years. Yay!

Today is a rest day but I'm wrenching on the motorcycle, so that's a lot of lifting and moving around.
melissalaw likes this.
September 11th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I did 3 miles before starting my errands for the day. It was a nice walk with the kids before the rain started up again.

I have lost all of my pregnancy weight and quite a bit more (down 60 pounds from my final day of pregnancy) but my body is quite different after 2 high risk pregnancies. I'll never be a supermodel but I'm okay with that too!

Breakfast was french toast, lunch was homemade vegetable beef soup, and dinner is baked chicken with summer squash. Snacks have been grapes and a cheese stick.
melissalaw likes this.

My Blog
September 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM
That's so great that we have all lost the weight and then some!! It just gives me so much more energy when I workout plus it has helped with the weight loss.

Today is a rest day, not really by choice but Jacob decided that he had to eat during my workout so I had to feed him. DH is out of town so I am having no fun. It's hard taking care of both kids without him. Makes me realize how much he really does.

going to try to do a 30 minute workout after I get the kids in bed tonight.

Breakfast was eggs and cranberry and walnut toast (it was oh so good), lunch is egg salad and soup, dinner is going to be honey mustart pork chops, green beans and rice.

September 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Foods sound awesome as always!

I'm trying a smoothie experiment this week -- I haven't been getting enough fruits and veggies so I'm trying to make my afternoon snack a freshly-made smoothie. Yesterday was my first one and it was a qualified success: frozen strawberries, fresh spinach, and soy milk. It was the color of sadness but tasted pretty good. I was surprised that I couldn't really taste the spinach at all.

Today's workout is a Tight on Time lower body DVD.
September 12th, 2012, 02:48 PM
DD and I love smoothies! We make all kinds of interesting ones trying to get some protein in that girl. She's great with fruits and veggies but won't touch meat, so I've had to get innovative.

Today, I did a 6 mile walk (usual loop twice) with the kids.

Breakfast was grits, lunch was a turkey roll up with cole slaw in the middle, dinner is chicken and brown rice. Snacks are trail mix and a fruit leather.

My Blog
September 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Stroller Strides today!
September 13th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Carolyn your smoothie sounds awesome. I love smoothies.

Today was a 30 minute circuit workout. DH is out of town so I had to get in a short workout.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch was fajitas, I had a luncheon to go to (unfortunately they weren't that good). Dinner is going to be a grilled chicken breast and sweet potato. And I might have to make a smoothie. sounds so good!!

September 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I did 2 miles at home on DVD as a break today.

I had french toast for breakfast, chicken ceasar salad for lunch, and pork steaks for dinner. Snacks were grapes and an oatmeal cream pie.

My Blog
September 14th, 2012, 09:09 AM
French Toast Sounds wonderful Marjorie!!

I haven't done that great working out this week. Didn't workout this morning. With DH out of town, I am doing all the nighttime feedings with Jacob and last night Jacob decided to get up several times, so very tired this morning. I figure I will get back on the workout train after my vacation.

Breakfast was ham and cheese omelet, lunch is chicken salad sandwich and dinner will be leftover pork chops from the other night. Snacks are grapes and bananas.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

September 14th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Today is the Tight on Time Arms & Shoulders DVD. Should be interesting since we did a million bazillion pushups at Stroller Strides yesterday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search