Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Sept 24 to Sept 30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everybody had great weeks last week. Looks like you guys got in some great workouts and had some great meals. We had alot of fun on our vacation. And now it is time to start eating right again and working out as I didn't do much of either last week..lol.

This morning I did a 45 minute step aerobics workouts and tonight I'm going to do some Abs. I got a new workout called Horizontal Conditioning. It is suppose to be alot of plank work and will hopefully get my belly back into shape. I'm going to try it tonight, so I'll let you guys know how it is.

For breakfast I had a ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast, lunch is going to be egg salad, dinner is going to be honey mustard porkchops with rice and green beans. Snacks will be bananas and grapes today.

Hope everybody's Monday is great!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 24th, 2012, 07:39 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
We are going walking this morning at the park (only a couple of miles) with another mom and her kids.

Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch is going to be turkey rollers, dinner is going to be baked chicken breasts. Snacks are grapes and cheese stick.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
September 24th, 2012, 09:10 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Food all sounds good, ladies! Yum!

Today I did my "I Want Those Arms!" DVD. Goofy name but good exercises.

Yesterday I had my first hockey game of the Winter season and my team actually won! My curse is lifted!
melissalaw likes this.
September 25th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Today I did a 50 minute circuit training workout. So much fun and last night when I got home I did a new DVD I got called Horizontal Conditioning. It's mostly plank work, really hard on the abs and hopefully it will help get rid of my mommy tummy. I'm going to do a bit more tonight.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is more egg salad, and dinner is going to be heb and garlic grilled chicken with rice and vegetables. Snacks are bananas and grapes.

September 25th, 2012, 06:12 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have only made it through the warm up and stretching of the insanity program so far this week. Lydi has been impatient with it and does not think moms need to get in shape and babies do not need to sleep.

September 26th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Wow Jill Insanity is very hard. I have that program and did it after Jackson was born but haven't pulled it back out this time. I might just have to do that sometime soon.

This morning I did a 50 minute Horizontal Conditioning Boot Camp workout. The horizontal conditioning is the hardest ab work I have ever done. Hopefully my abs will be in great shape by doing these workouts.

For breakfast I had eggs and whole wheat toast. Lunch is more egg salad..lol (my favorite), dinner is going to be turkey breast cooked in the crock pot (new recipe I'm trying, I'll let you know how it turns out and post it if it's any good) with mashed potatoes and green beans. Snacks are bananas and watermelon.

September 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I'm nursing a sore back and back spasms so I am trying to rest so I can contemplate leaving the house by the weekend!

My Blog
September 27th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Oh no Marjorie. I hope your back gets to feeling better soon. That is no fun.

This morning I did another circuit workout. And tonight I'll try to do about 20 minutes of abs with horizontal conditioning.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is egg salad with a bowl of potato soup. dinner is going to be pineapple glazed salmon with rice and mixed vegetables. Snacks are grapes and bananas.

September 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks Melissa. I'm feeling better today but anything is an improvement over the last couple of days. I felt good enough to make homemade applesauce for the first time this morning. It was surprisingly easy and turned out yummy. It got the seal of approval from both kids!
melissalaw likes this.

My Blog
September 28th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Glad your feeling better Marjorie and homemade applesauce sounds yummy!!

This morning I did a 50 minute HIIT workout which was mainly tabata's. If you don't know what tabata's are they are very hard. You basically work very hard for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. Definitely a good workout.

Breakfast was a ham and cheese omelet, lunch is going to be chicken salad, and dinner is going to be filets with sweet potatoes, can't wait for dinner. We don't have filets very often because they cost too much so tonight will be a treat!! Snacks are bananas and strawberries.

Hope everybody has great weekends.

September 28th, 2012, 08:15 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no, Marjorie, I hope your back is at 100% soon!

Kira and I are in Vegas for hubby's hockey tourney, so my exercise is just s lot of walking. I'm trying to stretch a bunch, too, but no DVD workouts til we return on Sunday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search