Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Oct 1 to Oct 7

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 08:58 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Marjorie I hope your back is better and Carolyn I hope you guys had a safe trip home and hope Vegas was fun.

This morning I did a 50 minute circuit training DVD and tonight will be some more horizontal conditioning for my abs. it is my new favorite thing.

For breakfast I had eggs with tomatoes, lunch is chicken salad sandwich and dinner is Feta Stuffed chicken burgers and bake beans, so good. Snacks are bananas and grapes!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vegas was great, thanks! I think hubby's team wound up placing 4th out of 6, but that's better than some years.

Is this the program you've been doing? Horizontal Conditioning : Home

I didn't work out at all during the weekend, unless you count a lot of walking with the Ergo, but today I'm back in business. I'm having breakfast now and will do my Legs/Shoulders DVD after that.
October 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM
yes that is the program that I have been doing. I love it. It is pretty hard though so I can't finish the workouts and I only do about 20 or 30 minutes at a time but I think it is going to help me lose that little pooch in my belly.

October 2nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
This morning I did a 50 minute total body weight workout. Tonight I'll try to find time to fit in some abs and hopefully find the energy to do a little bit of horizontal conditioning.

Breakfast was a ham and cheese omelet with whole wheat toast, lunch will be egg salad sandwich with a bowl of potato soup and for dinner we are having chicken and artichokes with brown rice. It's a new recipe I'm trying so we shall see if it's any good. Snacks will be grapes and strawberries. I dread the cold weather mainly because it becomes so hard to find good fruit. I love the summer when all the fruit is so great.

October 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to have a hard time staying motivated to work out this week. DH had surgery this morning so he wont be able to do the insanity program with me for a couple weeks. so it is all up to me :/ ooh no.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm doing better, still sore though. I've been doing some stretches and today I took a light walk (without the kids) to the mailbox. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

One the food side, breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was a turkey sandwich, and dinner is stew, snacks were trail mix and grapes.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
October 3rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Jill, fingers crossed that the surgery went well! Nothing serious, I hope? Come check in with us every day and we'll make sure you get that Insanity done.

Marjorie, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope you're back to tiptop shape soon; that's so miserable!

Nothing too exciting here today. It's supposed to be another hot day (though hopefully not 100+ like Monday and yesterday), ugh. I'll do the Chest, Triceps, and Butt DVD in the morning before it gets hot in the house.
October 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Jill I hope DH recovers quickly from his surgery.

Marjorie glad you are starting to feel better. Hopefully you will recover quickly also.

No workout for me today. I decided to take a rest day. Just way too tired and unmotivated this morning.

Breakfast was eggs with tomatoes, lunch will be a chicken salad sandwich and for dinner we are having lemon pepper pork chops with sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables. Snacks are grapes and bananas.

October 3rd, 2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks Carolyn and Melissa. I'm getting back to normal, slowly but surely! I must be feeling better (or completely crazy) because I signed up for my first 5K, the Arthritis Walk, in May.

I did another mile walk with the kids today. Food was oatmeal, Subway Chicken Breast sandwich, and grilled steak with mixed veggies. Snacks were trail mix and a greek yogurt smoothie.

My Blog
October 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Go Marjorie!! A 5k is awesome and will be alot of fun. i really like running in an organized race.

this morning I did 50 minutes of circuit training with a workout DVD I have and tonight I'll be doing some horizontal conditioning for my abs. going to try to do 20 minutes but not sure if I can handle that or not.

breakfast was ham and cheese omelet, lunch is an egg salad sandwich with bowl of soup, and dinner is going to be chicken with beans. Snacks are grapes and bananas.

Marjorie your grilled steak with veggies for dinner sounds great.

October 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Woo, 5K! That sounds great!

Stroller Strides here today. Thank goodness it finally cooled off so we won't be out in 100F heat like earlier this week.
October 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Back, Biceps, Thighs DVD here today.
October 5th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Walked at the park for 3 miles today. I found a new trail that was more scenic than I've been walking.

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search