Shrinking Those Tinker Bellies Oct 15 to Oct 21

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shrinking Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 07:43 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody had great weekends. Marjorie and Carolyn I hope you both are back to feeling great and not in any pain.

This morning I got up and did a 55 minute HIIT workout plus a little bit of abs. Jacob got up really early so I was up early for my workout and had more time. I'm sure I will be drained by this afternoon since we got up so early.

Breakfast was an omelet with mushrooms, cheese and ham, lunch is going to be an egg salad sandwich with black bean soup that I made in the crock pot yesterday. And for dinner we are having buttermilk chicken, another new recipe that I am trying. Snacks are Grapes and bananas.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doing pretty well today, thanks! I see my chiropractor tomorrow so hopefully that'll get the last little bit of this silly pulled muscle.

Boo for getting up super early but at least you got the workout in!

I'm finishing up breakfast now and haven't decided which workout to do yet. I'm leaning towards an upper body pilates DVD with resistance band.
October 16th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Hope your visit goes well with the Chriopracter Carolyn.

This morning I did a Circuit workout DVD and tonight I'm going to try to do some more horizontal conditioning. Hopefully I can manage 20 minutes.

Breakfast was eggs with whole wheat toast, lunch is going to be egg salad sandwich with a bowl of soup and for dinner we are having grilled chicken breast with sweet potatoes.

October 17th, 2012, 12:05 PM
No workout this morning. Just too darn tired. I really wish Jacob would start sleeping better. I'm hoping when we put him on some solids, it will help him sleep longer.

Breakfast was ham and cheese omelet, lunch was a bowl of black bean and corn soup and for dinner we are having honey mustard pork chops with rice and mixed vegetables.

October 17th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Oops, I forgot to update today. I did a Pilates lower body workout with resistance band.

Melissa, I'm sorry to hear J is still not sleeping well. That's so tiring. *hands you coffee*
October 18th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Stroller Strides today!
October 18th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Carolyn I guess you saw my post about Jacob sleeping better. Hopefully that will last, it definitely helps with my workouts.

I did a total body weight workout this morning and tonight I'm going to do Ab Ripper X..lol. My husband bought P90X a long time ago and this is the ab workout that goes with it. It's really hard so we shall see how I do.

Breakfast was a mushroom, cheese and ham omelet, lunch was a chicken salad sandwich and for dinner we are having feta chicken burgers, yummy!!!

October 19th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Jacob did it again!! Last night he slept for 8 1/2 hours. I woke up and was freaked out because he had been asleep so long but when I checked on him, he was breathing and sleeping soundly.

This morning I did a 50 minute circuit workout and tonight I'll be cleaning the house so no abs tonight. I wish you didn't need to clean your house every week, but we have 3 dogs so it gets dirty quick.

Breakfast was ham and cheese omelets, lunch is going to be chicken salad sandwich on pita bread, and for dinner we are having left overs, more feta chicken burgers with baked beans.

Hope you guys have great weekends.

October 19th, 2012, 11:18 AM
YAY!!! for sleep!!

Today I did a Pilates abs DVD with resistance band.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search